𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍

Saturday morning came by faster than I had expected it to, meaning it was time to find any evidence I could for myself and for Mrs. Cooper. I waited outside for Archie and he was taking his sweet ass time. I call him and he answers.

"I'm almost done."

"Hurry red I promised Cheryl I'd be there an hour early."

"Okay. I'm coming." He walks out and with a regular red t-shirt on and some jeans. He slips his jacket on and I chuckle.

"Any more casual Archie and I'd think you were staying at home." I tease and he gets in.

"Where is your Impala."

"At home, this is a special occasion so I'd thought I should drive Christine."

"I remember when your dad first got this car and you called her Christine. He got so mad."

"I mean it is the same car, so it only fits." I joke and pull out of his driveway.

"You and your dad did a great job on this car."

"Thank you, it took us forever but it was worth it." I turn to the gates of Thornhill and they open immediately. I drive in and park the car behind everyone else's. I grab my things from the back and make my way inside the house.

"Anna, why aren't you dressed." Mrs. Blossom asks and I hold up my clothes.

"Cheryl asked me to come an hour early so I thought I could just change here."

"Okay, dear." She smiles and I go up the stairs to Cheryl's room. I knock on the door and Cheryl turns around with a smile on her face.

"You came." She hugs me and I hug her back.

"Are you ready?" I nod.

"Okay go get dressed. Did you bring umbrellas?"

"Yes, I did." I take my clothes into the restroom and slip on a black long sleeve one piece and a dark black pair of skinny jeans. I put my heels on and walk back out.

"You look amazing Anna. Let's put your cloak on." She hands me the red cloak to match hers and I tie it.

"I also got you this." She pins a brooch to my cloak and I look down to see a two-headed serpent with a red ruby for an eye.

"Cheryl I can't take this."

"I insist that you have it. I bought it for you. I heard Archie talking about it at the baby shower. You shouldn't hide who you are and this brooch will only honor it." She smiles and there was a knock at the door.

"Are we ready?" Penelope walks in and Cheryl nods.

"Alright then let's go." She says and we start to walk down.

"Anna can I talk to you for a second."

"Sure Mrs. Blossom." I smile and we walk behind everyone.

"I want you to know that you and Archie being here means the world to Cheryl. I've already spoken to Archie and now I want to know something."

"Of course Mrs. Blossom."

"Cheryl says you like photography."

"I do but I also want to be to be a police officer."

"You have big goals set for yourself and with a mind like yours, you'll be able to accomplish your goals. Now I know someone who can help you with your goals. I think they'd really love to have you."

"Mrs. Blossom, that's a lot to give."

"I know but it's the least I can do since you are such good friends with Cheryl."