𝙰𝚖 𝙸 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗

*Jughead's Narration*

Thicker than blood. More precious than oil. Riverdale's big business is maple syrup. Since the town's founding, one family has controlled its lucrative syrup trade, the Blossoms. They were a part of the fabric of our daily lives... Rich or poor, old or young, we consumed Blossom syrup by the bucket.

That sickly, sweet smell was inescapable. The death of Jason Blossom precipitated a crisis. With the heir apparent gone, who would inherit the family business one day? Certainly not Cheryl. It was a question that brought the wolves to Riverdale.

And now, the Blossoms were circling the wagons against possible attack, from within their own ranks.

*Anna's Pov*

Dear diary,

Someone was hiding something, FP knew something and he wasn't going to tell any of us anything no matter how much I asked. My dad was acting super shady and I couldn't help but feel like they were somehow responsible for Jason's death in some way. 

"Miss Jones, care to read what you are writing over there." I look up and Mrs. Bradbury looks over at me.

"No ma'am."

"Good now please put it away, then answer my question. How does Victor feel about Elizabeth in this chapter."

"He adores her and feels that she is quote "mine to protect love, and cherish" and she is "my more than sister since till death she was to be mine only." He loves her and would do anything for Elizabeth." She nods and moves on to the next question. I close up my dairy and stuff it into my bag. The bell rings and I head out to my locker.

When I get there I quickly open it up to put my things away. When I close it Cheryl is waiting for me.

"Hey, Cheryl." I smile and she leans against the locker next to me.

"Did you know this week's official start of maple syrup season?"

"No, I didn't."

"Well, it is. And every year, we host a tree-tapping ceremony, a tradition that honors the Blossom bloodline. Our heritage."

"It sounds really cool.'

"It is. Beyond. It's also incredibly exclusive. Family and inner circle only."

"I want you to be there, I've also invited Archie. The maple tapping's something Jason and I have done together since we could walk. It was our extra-special thing. But I... I can't face it alone. If you and Archie came, as my escorts, I think I could get through it."

"Cheryl, I would love to be there for you but..."

"Okay great, I will see you there then. Meet me at Thornhill an hour early."

"Sure." I smile and she kisses my cheek before walking away.

I walk into the lounge and everyone looks up at me.

"Hey, Anna," Archie says and I sit down between him and Kevin.

"Anna did you hear about Archie going to a music program and he's escorting Cheryl to the tree tapping." I nod taking a chip from Kevin.

"Yeah, Cheryl invited me too." I smile and Archie looks over at me.

"She did."

"Yeah, so you won't have to feel as awkward." I chuckle and he smiles.
***
I get home and there is a package on my doorstep. I pick it up and take it inside. I look at the label and it's addressed to me.

I take it up to my room and open the box to find a new outfit, a red cloak, and some shoes. I roll my eyes knowing who it was from and I lay the items out on my bed and go take a shower.

I get under the warm water and rinse my hair before lathering it with soap. I rinse it out and I feel hands on my body causing me to jump.

"Sshh. It's just me." SweetPea's voice rings through my ear and I relax alittle.

He kisses down my neck and I let out a small moan.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles against my neck and I turn around. I crash my lips into his and he presses me against the cold shower wall. He picks me up and slowly slides into me. I grab for the shower curtain rod and I grip it. My other arm wraps around SweetPea's neck and he kisses down my neck.

"Is this what you wanted?" He mumbles and I nod.

I kiss his jaw and neck making him moan. He pulls me away from the wall and sets me down on my feet. He turns me around and slams into me. He covers my mouth as I let out a scream and he chuckles.

I dig my nails into the back of his neck and he does the same to my hips. SweetPea snaps his hips and I slam my hand on the shower wall.

"Shit, keep doing that." He does it again and smirks.

"What that." I nod and he wraps his hand around my neck and pulls me against his body. He kisses me and he bites my lip slowly releasing it.

A familiar knot started to form in my stomach and SweetPea knew it as well. His hand connected with my budle of nerves and began to rub small circles.

"Pea..." I moan and he nods.

"Go ahead, let it go." I release all over his length and he holds me up so I didn't fall over. He helps me ride out my high and I kneal down and take him in my mouth. He groans and he hand immediately goes to my hair.

He releases and warm liquid slides down my throat. I pull away and kiss my way back up to his lips.

He kisses me and I smile.

"Are you still mad at me for killing the mood." He teases.

"Not at all." I peck his lips and by now the water was freezing cold. I shut of the shower and grab two towels. I wrap one around my body and I hand SweetPea the other one.

I grab some clothes from my drawer and slip them on before going to my dad's room and grabbing some of his old clothes.

"These should fit you." I hand him the clothes and he quickly changes. He walks closer to me and pecks my lips.

"I have to go to the Wrym for a Serpent meeting but I'll call you later."

"Ok." I smile and he walks out.