𝙿𝚘𝚙'𝚜 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚛

I unbuckle my seatbelt and sit in the driveway with my dad.

"What's wrong." He asks and I run my hand through my hair.

"Do you think I'm a bad person for not saying anything sooner?"

"Don't let Alice get into your head. You're not a bad person."

"But maybe if I had said something sooner tonight wouldn't have happened"

"I'm not saying you should've held that information from us adults but I understand what you were doing. Anna loyalty can only stretch so far, thankfully Archie wasn't in danger but he could have been."

"I know that but, I feel like I hurt him."

"You didn't, if I know Archie then he already forgave you. It was neither yours nor Betty's fault that Archie was caught and if he can't understand that then he's lost." I nod and go to get out but he stops me.

"Oh and don't think I forget about Sweet Pea." I groan and lean my head back against the seat.

"How long."

"A few weeks, we've been hanging out a lot and we've gotten closer. I guess you could say we're good friends." I shrug, not really knowing what we are. We've done things, but we haven't talked about it, or what it means.

"And it stays that way. As much as I know that he is a good kid, I don't want him hurting you or dragging you into the Serpents. The Serpents are family but I don't want you going down the same path I did. I left because I wanted to give you a better life and I wouldn't be able to do that behind bars." I hug my dad and he hugs me back.

"Thank you, dad."

"Anytime pumpkin." We get out and go inside. I go up to my room and close the door behind me.

𓆗𓆗𓆗

September 15, 2017

Dear Diary,

Love makes you do crazy and irrational things. For instance, you take a boy like Archie Andrews who only knows at this point in his life to love with his heart. It's something he was good at as we were growing up. Sometimes his heart is what would get him in trouble and today that's exactly what it did. Archie and Ms. Grundy both knew that what they were doing was wrong but they didn't care. Maybe I was wrong for keeping his secret, maybe I should have said something. I guess this is what love does, it makes you second guess your actions, make you go against everything you believe.

I look over to see Archie's light on and I grab my phone.

Me: I'm so sorry Archie, how are you holding up.

Red Angel: I'm doing okay and it's not your fault. You kept your promise to me.

I get up and walk over to my window only to see Archie at his. I smile and he gives me one back. I walk away and go back to continue writing.
***
I lean against my car with my sunglasses on as I waited for Jughead to come out of the movie booth. He finally walks out and he starts to spray his name on the wall. I chuckle and shake my head.

"They'll tear that booth down, too." We both look over to see FP.

"Raze the whole place. Send it to the junkyard."

"And us with it."

"Yeah... Maybe they'll save it. All the pieces. Store it in the town hall attic, and rebuild it in a hundred years. Wonder who the hell we were."