𝙹𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

"This is meant to help FP and Sam?" Archie says as we stare down at the spread-out jacket.

"I don't know. Looks like more incriminating evidence to me." Nick says and I shake my head.

"Yeah, this just confirms that my dad torched Jason's getaway car. And that his confession was true."

"Why would FP say Jason's varsity jacket is dangerous? What could that mean?"

"I can ask my father. He would know, considering we found concrete proof that he hired the Serpents to kill Jason. This probably means that your dads pulled the trigger, Jughead, Anna. I'm sorry." Veronica says and I look over at her and shake my head. 

"Trust me your father does not fit my theory and I'm holding onto my theory until proven otherwise. My dad said something to me and Nick before we left. He said that if we keep digging then we all could be next. Meaning that it wasn't them. My dad coffessed to me without actually telling me."

 "No. No! No, I'm not giving up yet." Betty says and I grab the jacket

"Put this on." I hand it to Archie's and he looks at me confused.

"What?"

"Put it on." Betty backs me up and he sighs

"Betty, this is weird." Archie puts it on and Betty starts to check the pockets.

"There's a hole in the pocket," Betty says and I walk over and check the lining of the jacket.

"Okay, now we're just grasping at straws..." Kevin says and I glare at him.

"No body like a skeptic Kev."

"Okay, no. I don't know about you guys, but whenever I have a hole in my jacket pocket, I always lose my chapstick in the lining."

"Or my Montblanc?"

"Hold on. What the hell?" Betty pulls out a thumb drive and I look over at her and high-five her. 

"Nancy Drew and Trixie Belden strike again." She hands me the drive and I walk over to my computer and plug it in.

"Anna you were right. How did you..."

"It's a gift." I click on the file and the video starts. Jason was tied to the chair in the basement of the Whyte Wyrm. Mustang taunted him and the next thing I knew Clifford Blossom stood in front of his son with a gun in his hand. 

"Oh, my God." I watch as Jason struggles and Clifford Blossom slowly raises the gun and pulls the trigger. We all jump when the shot goes off and I start to cry. Nick puts his hand on my shoulder and I turn to cry on his shoulder.

"Oh, my God." Veronica starts to cry and Betty gets up.

"Betty... Betty, who are you calling?" Jughead calls and I walk outside to get some fresh air.  

*Jughead's Narration*

That night, Sheriff Keller and Mayor McCoy saw what we watched in Archie's garage. Jason, tied to a chair, in the basement of a bar, on the Southside of Riverdale, while a Serpent, Mustang, taunted him. Then, the unthinkable. Later, we would learn why mine and Anna's fathers confessed. Because Clifford Blossom visited them on the night of his arrest, with a threat, that I, Jughead Jones, Anna-Marie Jones, and Nick Jones would suffer the same fate as Jason Blossom if my father didn't confess. Our dads was protecting us from a monster, and the nightmare was far from over. And our families, far from repaired... And though one question had been answered that night, that it was Clifford Blossom who killed Jason, a new mystery loomed over Riverdale. Why had he done it? It was a question only Clifford himself would be able to answer.