𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝

I rested my head on Sweet Pea's lap as we looked at the scenery in front of us.

"I'm just saying, who has a pep rally on Monday and makes their kinds come to school the next day. It's ridiculous."

"I know, it's stupid but that's Riverdale high for you. So where did you find this place?"

"I come here to think sometimes or to clear my head."

"It's crazy how I've lived in Riverdale my whole life and I had no clue that this place was even here." I close my eyes and listen to the chirping of the birds and the buzzing of the little insects which I found surprisingly soothing. SweetPea ran his hands through my hair and I sigh at the feeling. He stops and I open my eyes to look up at him.

"What?" He looks down and I sit up.

"You stopped." I pout and he chuckles. He lays down on the blanket that he brought and I lay next to him.

"You know when you're by yourself. You're different." He chuckles and I look over at him.

"How so."

"When you're around the other Serpent's you're always seem so angry. When you're by yourself your sweet."

"That's because when I'm with the Serpents I created this persona that I'm the one you don't want to mess with. I'm supposed to be the hard one in the group. No one touches me and that's how it stays. I do as I'm told and everything is okay. I sit up on my elbow and he looks over at me.

"You don't always have to be so intimidating all the time."

"But that's how I like it." He chuckles and I shake my head.

"Your something else Pea." He turns over and hovers over me. I bring my hand up and run my thumb across his cheek and he leans down and places his lips on mine. I kiss him back and run my hands through his hair. He bites my lip and slowly pulls away and begins to trail down my neck. I let out a small moan and he comes back up and I bring him down to kiss me. I trail down his jaw and neck and he lets out a small groan. His grip on my waist gets tighter and he buries his head into my neck and places gentle kisses.

"Anna, we keep doing this and I won't be able to control myself."

"Then don't," I whisper, and he groans.

"As much as I would love to continue this, I want to take things slow." He pulls away and I nod.

"Okay," I say and peck his lips.

"Come on I'll take you to school." He kisses my nose and then my lips again before helping me up.

𓆗𓆗𓆗

We get to the school and I get off walking over to the front of the bike.

"I'll pick you up later." He brings his hand up touching my waist, his thumb rubbing circles on my hip.

"I can't, I have practice and then I'm working late. I can probably do tomorrow."

"Okay." I smile and lean down, kissing his cheek. Before I can pull away, he stops me, grabbing my chin.

"If you're going to kiss me, it's going to be a proper kiss." He places his lips on mine and I smile into the kiss. I pull away and bite my lip.

"I'll will see you later." I back up and wave before turning around to go inside. I look back one last time and he waves before leaving.

I walk into the school, thirty minutes early then when I usually get here. Veronica, Betty and Kevin were sitting on the chairs and I plop down on the couch with a sigh of happiness.

"You're never here this early, what's got you in a good mood and where's Nick." Betty asks and I smile looking over at her.

"I know that look better then anyone, you were with someone." Veronica points out they all perk up when I go silent.

"Nick is probably still at home getting ready and I just got back from a breakfast date."

"Oh my gosh, with who." Kevin gets excited and I giggle.

"A boy, he's really sweet and cute and my goodness he has the most kissable lips in the entire world." I lay back on the couch dramatically.

"Is it to early to be in love." I sigh and Betty giggles.

"We're glad you're happy Anna, so can we see him." Veronica asks and I grab my phone pulling up the picture I took of him at Pop's. I hand the phone over to her and she looks at the picture.

"Well he is definitely a straight out of the book bad boy. I like it."

"But the biggest Teddy Bear." I swoon and she hands the phone over to Kevin and Betty looks over his shoulder.

"Wow, he is wow."

"Is it bad to say I want to jump his bones, I've never felt like this with anyone but him, he's just..." Betty hands me my phone and I mischievous look on her face.

"So when can we meet him."

"I don't know, I want to see how everything works out first before I introduce him to anyone. I'd rather not jinx anything."

"Fair enough." Veronica smiles and Nick walks in with Jack looking at me confused. I roll my eyes seeing that goon walking behind my brother.

"What's got you so happy, I know it's not Mr. Beakers quiz today."

"A boy." Kevin blurts out and I look over at Kevin giving him a look to shut up. Nick raises a brow and leans against the couch.

"Do we know him."

"No, and it's going to stay that way until I say otherwise." I shrug and he rolls his eyes.

"Well if, he makes you that happy then I'm happy for you." He stands up and walks away. Jack stops and looks over at me.

"Anna do you think we can talk?" I look over at Betty and she shrugs. I sigh before getting up and we go out in the hall.

"What do you want Jack?"

"I wanted to talk about what happened at the dance. I know what I said was wrong and I know you heard the conversation with me and Chuck but I want to let you know that I didn't mean what I said."

"Okay." I tried to look sincere and it must of worked because it looks like he bought it. In all reality, I was just annoyed.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." He walks closer and hugs me and I look over his shoulder to see Betty and Kevin peeking out the door. I roll my eyes and he pulls away.

"So we're okay?"

"Yeah." I lie and he walks away allowing me to go back to my friends.

"Please tell me you didn't forgive him?" Kevin asks and I scoff.

"What's there to forgive him for, he was my date to the dance. He said things that wouldn't happen. We already know what kind of person he is by the people he hangs around. Come on, of course I didn't."

"Good, because if you did I would have...."

"What Kev...what would you have done."

"I'll get back to you on that." I chuckle and he walks away. The bell rings and I get up grabbing my things to go to my fist class.