𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝

After Jughead ran I couldn't keep up with him and I ended up losing him. So I found myself going to the only place That I knew I could go to right now. I was numb and for once, I felt completely alone. My father Sam Jones, once the leader of the Southside Serpents left the life behind to start a family, and now he was behind bars for something he told me he didn't do. He had helped his brother FP Jones murder, Jason Blossom but how there was no evidence that could ever make this true. Why would he help FP knowing he had a family to provide for. 

I came to a door and lightly knocked on it. The door slowly opens and I look up to see a sleepy SweetPea. 

"I know we aren't together anymore but I had nowhere else to go." I cry and he pulls me into his trailer. I wrap my arms around his bare waist and absorb his warmth. 

"What happened, why were you standing out there in the cold."

"They were arrested for killing Jason, they lied to me and kept this a secret for so long."

"FP and Sam didn't do it. I promise you, Anna."

"I'm not so sure anymore." The warmth from his bare chest couldn't warm my body up fast enough so I held onto him tighter. He notices me shivering and grabs a blanket from his couch and wraps me in it. 

"Do you want to go lay down until I can run you a bath." I nod and we walk to his bedroom. I stare down at his floor as he goes through his drawers for some clothes. 

"Here babe." I look up at him and his eyes widen. 

"I'm just so used to calling you that, I didn't mean..."

"I'm not worried about it, I actually miss you calling me that." I give him a weak smile and grab the clothes from his hands. He walks out and starts the shower. I sit on the bed and he walks over.

"The water is almost warm if you want to start heading over there." I nod and shrug the blanket off. He walks in behind me and unzips the back of my dress and it falls to the ground. He goes to walk out and I grab his arm.

"Thank you." He nods and walks out and closes the door behind him. I take the rest of my clothes off and get into the water and it was just the right temperature.

I sigh and suck in a deep breath before sinking under the water.
***
"Clifford Blossom was the reason Hiram was put in jail."
***
"Clifford Blossom threatened Jason."
***
"It was a one time delivery, we needed money."
***
"You really think I could do that?"

"It's the dark ages, Dad. I don't really know what to think anymore."

"I'm not a perfect father, Jughead, no getting around that, but... I'm no killer."
***
Did you hurt Jason."

"God no, he's a child. Why would you ask that."

"Because I don't know what to think anymore."
***
There was muffled knocking and I come up from the water.

"Anna are you okay." I breath and wipe my face

"Yeah, I'm fine." I says and SweetPea walks away from the door. I drain the water and grab a towel before stepping out and drying up. I slip the clothes on and walk out of the bathroom. SweetPea is sitting on the couch watching TV and I walk over.

"You feel better." I nod and walk over to him. I climb onto his lap and straddle his waist. I nuzzle into the crook of his neck and kiss his Serpent tattoo.

"You know what that does to me." He mumbles into my hair and I smile.

"Do you feel any better." He asks and I nod.

"Come on let's go to bed." He picks me up and I giggle.

"I knew I'd get you to smile." He kisses the top of my head and he lays me down on the bed.

"I'll be on the couch if you need me."

"Stay here with me." SweetPea's face lights up and get in on the other side of the bed and pulls the covers over us. SweetPea pulls me into him and I nuzzle my head into his neck. I missed the scent of his cologne and his natural smell in general causing me to push into him more. I throw my leg over his hip and he wraps his arms around me and I do the same. 

"Everything will be okay, I promise." He kisses the top of my head and I fall asleep. 
***
My phone rang and I groan. I try rolling over but SweetPea was holding onto me making it hard. I reach just enough to get my phone and he pulls me back into him.

I had missing calls and text messages from Betty, Jug, Archie, Veronica. Even my Mom and Nick. I groan and throw my phone back on the nightstand and snuggle back into SweetPea. My phone rings again and this time SweetPea groans.

"Turn it off." He lets me go and I answer the phone.

"Archie, it is like two o'clock in the morning."

"Get to the sheriff's station now," Archie demands and I roll my eyes.

"For what. FP and my dad are in jail for a murder they committed. I can't do anything about it."

"They are innocent, that gun was not there when we searched the trailer. And when we checked your house there was nothing that traced back to your dad or FP."

"I'll be there in a little bit, just wait there at the station." I get up and put on a sweater.

"Where are you going." SweetPea rolls over.

"To the station, Archie said that the gun wasn't there when he searched the trailer."

"I'll take you, just let me get dressed." He gets up and grabs the keys to his truck and we leave to go to the station. 

When I get there I walk in and Veronica is talking to Sheriff Keller. 

"Then why did they confess." He says and I watch as they take FP and my dad to the jail cells. My dad looks over at me and he looked beaten down and hurt. I run over and hug him and the officer tries to pull me off my Sheriff Keller stops him. 

"I'm gonna get you out of here. I love you, dad." They pull him away and take him to the back.