𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙴𝚍𝚐𝚎

My parents had went out to the mayors event asking if me or my brother wanted to go but we both declined. I heard a knock on my window and I sigh walking over to draw back the curtains knowing exactly who it was. I open them and Sweet Pea squeezes himself through the opening. I couldn't help but giggle as he struggled.

"You know there's a front door."

"Where's the fun in that, besides your window is the first one of ever climbed through."

"Well, I'm honored." I giggle.

"No one saw you, right."

"Not that I know of, why you embarrassed." He teases and I shake my head.

"No, I just don't need Alice calling my mom or dad and starting shit." I walk over and toss the playbook on my dresser. Before Sweet Pea got here I was looking through the book, at how many girls were actually in it. There were a couple repeats but for the most part it was different girls each time.

"What's that?"

"Some stupid book me and Betty found." I shrug and he lays across my bed. I lay next to him and cuddle into him, his arm immediately wrapping around me.

"I'm sorry for ignoring your texts, I wasn't having a good day yesterday." I mumble and he moves my hair out of my face.

"It's okay baby, I'm not worried about it." He tilts his head and presses his lips to mine. His mouth moves against mine and my hand grips his shirt fisting it between my fingers, trying to pull him closer, if that was even possible.

I shiver when I feel his hand slide up my leg dragging it over his hip. I move my hips into his and a low groan rumbles his chest. His fingers tickle my skin as he drags them up to the waistband of my cotton shorts. My breath catches in my throat as he traces his fingers over my panties. His tongue ghosts over my lip and I part them eagerly. The way Sweet Pea slid his tongue against mine and how his fingers expertly teased me over my panties had my nails into his chest. He pushes my panties to the side and runs his finger through my folds before sliding back up to my clit. I whimper into the kiss as pure desire dances up and down my spine.

I let out a gasp as he pushes a finger into my entrance and he takes the opportunity to deepen the kiss. I could taste the beer and smoke on his tongue and it drove me crazy. I grind into his hand and he slowly pushes in a second one, my eyes screwing shut from the stretch. A growl leaves his throat and he starts to pump his fingers, curling them to hit that spot that had my legs shaking. I suck and nip and his his lower lip, dropping to his jaw to press light kisses against it.

"Anna." He breaths and the sound of my name on his lips makes me melt further into his touch. He rocks his hips into mine and I move my hand down his chest and stomach until I reach his belt. Undoing it and then the button on his jeans. I pull away from the kiss for a second to spit in my hand. I place my hand to his lips and he does the same letting his spit pool on my finger tips. I push my hand down his pants and boxer-briefs, touching his already hard cock.

He sighs when my finger brush against the sensitive skin and I use the spit to slide my hand up and down his length. He pecks my lips, sliding his mouth across my jaw and my neck. My body jerks when his fingers curl hitting my g-spot.

I could feel the knot in my stomach tightening as he continues to move his fingers. I continued to slide my hand along his length and he bucks his hips into my hand.

"Fuck that feels good." He groans kissing my neck. I nod, agreeing with him. I look up at him and he captures my lips again.

"I could kiss...you...all day." I mumble through whimpers and soft moans and he hums, agreeing with me. I lick my lips and move my hips against his hand, his palm rubbing against my clit.