Disclaimer

'When The Camellia Wilts' is a work of fan fiction using characters from The Walking Dead world, which is trademarked by Robert Kirkman, LLC. Daryl Dixon is a character created and owned by Robert Kirkman, LLC, and I do not claim any ownership over him or the world of The Walking Dead. 

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

==+==

Hi guys! 

This is my first attempt at writing a fan fiction and to be honest, I am terrified. Lmao. I just recently started reading fan fiction about tv shows after breaking down (mentally and emotionally) about Bellamy Blake of The 100 and the treatment of his character. After reading a god-awful amount of 'The 100' fan fictions, I looked back at how obsessed I was with 'The Walking Dead'. 

How I watched the first 5 seasons so many times that I used to say the lines with the characters. 

How I had an app on my android tablet called 'The Walking Dead TV' and used to be always on there all day long. 

And ultimately, how obsessed I was with the character of 'Daryl Dixon'. So much so that I had like a deck of his pictures printed from the computer shop in the Philippines. (That was so expensive for me that time that I skipped eating lunch at school.) 

So please, allow me the honour to entertain you with my words and enjoy "When The Camellia Wilts"

Thank you. 

Fair warning: This book is gonna be full of violence, gore, death, implications of assault - both physical and sexual. If any of these make you uncomfortable or stresses you out in any way, please skip this book.