Something To Talk About

"Life is hard enough. Life is always going to be hard, so you need to push for what you want."

- Dizzee Rascal 

The sun's setting light shone through the church's window - illuminating Rick like a rugged god. He looked around them, taking notes of the lack of disagreement from their faces. 

"Looks like it's settled." 

Rick's voice boomed and echoed like a judge hitting their gavel. And like a disappointed jury, Morgan's head dipped down in disappointment. 

"We kill them all." 

Aliya released a sigh, knowing what was coming soon. Her body involuntarily released a shiver as she remembered how close they were to getting killed by those saviours. Daryl turned to her when he felt her shake and subtly reached for her hand, giving it a supportive squeeze. She glanced at him and smiled, appreciating his sensitivity and thoughtfulness. 

The sound of Morgan scuffling at the back as he sat down defeatedly made Aliya glance at him through her shoulder. Morgan looked at her and they exchanged uncertain nods - Morgan didn't know where she stood in all of this but the fact that she always ends up with a weapon in her hand was enough of an answer. 

They broke eye contact a beat later, knowing that they will always be on opposite sides of the bridge. 

==+==

They had a whole lot of nothing. 

Based on Andy's description, the place is incredibly big but the only place he and the others have seen with their own eyes were the pantry and a big hallway that *might* lead into the Saviour's armoury. But that's not definite and sure. 

"But we don't know if they have an armoury or where it even is." Andy voiced out as he looked up from his diy blueprint. 

Sitting on a whole lot of maybes and guesses was making Aliya's skin crawl. They could be marching towards their own death. Daryl stared deeply into the map as if just by seeing it, he could imagine how their compound looked like. "We've done more with less." he shrugged before looking towards Rick. 

Rick nodded, looking at the map as well, "We go in at night while they're sleeping."