Little gift shop of horrors - Part 3

Clay Day

Me, the twins and Stan were watching some movie Mabel had put on about some stars and metaphors for following you dreams.

"Everything about this is bad." I said already half asleep next to Dipper. Everyone seemed to agree with me because they all groaned.

"Well, that just put me 90 minutes closer to death." Stan said as he got out of his chair and showed us a tape. "t's time you kids learned to watch the classics from my day." He said as I put my head on Dipper's shoulder.

"Great. Old people movies" I groaned as Mabel turned to look at me.

"It can be good don't judge it so quickly!" She said as I groaned.

The movie was about some guy and some cyclops? I really wasn't paying attention. Suddenly Mabel ran outside the room screaming.

"God damn it" I heard Dipper mumble as he slowly moved away from me to let me know he has to get up and I lean my head on his shoulder anymore. "I forgot to tell you Mabel has had a fright of old-stop-motion animation." Dipper explained. "I'll be back in a bit" he said as he left the room.

"Should we?" I looked towards the door as Stan sighed.

"Yea we should" and so the two of us walked towards the closet where Mabel was hiding.

"You okay?" I asked as I heard a quiet no.

"There's got to be a way to get her over this!" Stan said as he looked at the tape "Huh..."

—————

"This won't end good" I said looking at the exact castle we saw in the movie. The movie was filmed here. And stan had the brilliant idea of bringing Mabel along to make her fave her fears.

"Alright. If we can just get the director to show her the models are fake, maybe she'll finally calm down." He said as we walked inside.

"This looks awful for a studio" I explained looking at the cobwebs on the walls.

"You see, Mabel, those monsters are just clay models moved around one frame at a time, by an antisocial shut-in." Stan tried to calm her.

"Those people are called animators." Soos said as I chuckled.

"Hello? Mr. Claymore?" I called out but no answer.

"Aha!" Dipper said as he picked up a gorilla figure "See, Mabel? It's all just special effects. You can come out." He told her as she refused.

"Kid, listen to me. For the last time, there is nothing here to be afraid-" But stan was cut off by an actuall clay monster.

The Cyclops picked up Stan and skeletons came out of the ground. Suddenly they attacked me and tackled me to the ground. Not again!

Right then we saw the director of the movies. "Now that the figures are out of work, they went mad and enslaved me! And now they will turn you into unholy beasts clay to join in their mischeif!" He screamed as I felt the clay being put on my legs and arms. No no no no.

But before I was completely submerged in clay something stopped the skeletons. I saw Mabel on a star similar to the one we saw in the movie she showed us.

"Mabel, you did it! So you're not scared anymore?" I said as I removed the clay from me as she chuckled.

"Oh, I'm scared twice as much now. But now I know it's rational!" She explained as I was about to say that this was not actually that good but I stopped myself.

—————

We were home again. "Well, I think today we learned that you can remold your fears." Dipper said as I laughed.

"Dumb joke" I told him as he smiled.

"Why did you laugh then" He asked as I just rolled my eyes yet the smile on my fave wasn't disappearing.

"I'm just glad that none of us got turned into clay." She said as I chuckled nervously.

"Yea glad that didn't happen" I said looking at my hands once more. Oh god don't tell me I am going to have a fear of those movies now.

—————

Present day

I was playing tic-tac-toe with the man Stan basicly imprisoned. "You lose" I said as I connected the 3 Os i had in a diagonal. "You are really bad at this." I told them as as they just wrote help on the glass. "Afraid I can't. Care for one more round?" I asked clearing the previous game with a towel.

Hello! I'm sorry I split this into three parts but those were 3 different stories and I thought it would be best if they all had their individual chapter