Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality

Learning and trying to process all of this new information i got in the past few hours was really challenging, considering I had to play music for Bill basically nonstop.

Every request he had I needed to fulfill, I felt like a bird in a cage, there for his amusement but lacking my own freedom.

It all made it even more sick that I was in an actual cage hung from the ceiling, overseeing his palace and the throne he had built out of the petrified townsfolk.

"It's been fun turning Gravity Falls inside out, rounding up all its terrified citizens and then stacking them into this massive throne of frozen human agony." Bill stated as my music stopped for a second, and ye gave me a look. "Don't worry, they're not conscious anymore. Probably..." he joked as I watched Lazy Susan unfreeze, but he judt put her back in her place. It was truly sickening.

All whilst I had to watch and perform for the sick bastard.

"But Gravity Falls is just the beginning. It's time to take our chaos worldwide! Alright, boys, to the corners of the Earth. Set the world aflame with your weirdness. This dimension is ours! Ah, global domination. I could get used to-" Suddenly, he stopped as I watched him through the window of the palace. He hit dome sort of barrier. "WHAT??!!!"

I snickered a bit as one of Bill's friends complained he had apparently broken something.

"Alright, can anybody explain to me why, even with our newfound INFINITE POWER, none of us can escape the borders of this STUPID HICK TOWN?!?!" Bill sat back down on his throne.

"There's Gravity Falls' weirdness shield keeping you in." I stated kid song as Bill turned to me.

"What did you just say?"

"This is it. Your reign of terror will not leave Gravity Falls' area as the weirdness sheild is protecting it. You are screwed." I boasted as he got up to my cage and looked inside.

"I'm assuming you learned that from Ford. And I'm assuming he knows how to bypass that said sheild. Thanks for the tip, kid. I owe you one!"

Suddenly, a monster that looked like a keyhole came running in the palace.

"Bill! Uh, sorry, Boss, but Gideon let the Pines family escape! They're inside Mabel's bubble as we speak!" He stated frantically as my eyes widened.

Gideon, did that?

Bill had been telling me all about his big plan on how he put Gideon in charge because he knew he wouldn't screw up. Turns out Gideon had more guts than I ever imagined.

But as I was starting to get in deep thought, Bill laughed. "Buddy, Mabel's bubble is the most diabolical trap I've ever created. It would take a will of titanium not to give into its temptation. Fetch me Gideon and take the rest of the day off. Things just got a little more interesting" he mumbled, glaring at me a little.

"Emma, play me a tune!" Bill snapped as I had stopped playing, listening in on the conversation.

My fingers trailed over the piano and played a soft tune, completely opposite to the atmosphere of the town currently.

At the end of my song, I watched a few monsters bring in Gideon. I met his eyes as he looked scared. I didn't feel pity for him at that moment. Instead, I was genuinely concerned for my little brother. I genuinely wanted him to be okay, for Bill to let him go.

"Gideon. I hear you let Dipper enter Mabel's bubble!" Bill started as he folated up to Gideon, his eye a question mark.

"N-n-no It wasnt like that I just- I-"

Suddenly, inside Bill's eye flashed the exact moment when Gideon let through Mabel and Dipper.

"Then what was it like? Accidentally letting them through!?" He asked a little mad now.