Carpet Deim

I recently found out the twins were really passionate about Golf

I recently found out the twins were really passionate about Golf. It was when one night they started building a mini golf course in our room.

"What are you guys doing there" I asked putting my book down now more interested in what was happening around me.

"Me and Mabel were planning on playing mini golf so we are building a course at the moment. Wanna join?" Dipper asked as I got up.

"Sure" And so we started building the course. After some time everything was in place and we were ready to start.

We started playing. And even though the twins were ten times better than me I still had a lot of fun.

"Hwaah! Total domination! I am the master of Attic Stuff Mini-golf! From the mighty Swiss Alps! To the badlands of Dipper's old laundry where man fears to tread!" Mabel said as she scored.

"Alright, let me try" I said as I hit the ball a little too hard. The ball bounced around the room and then it crashed through the window. "Uhh" I looked at the twins who laughed.

"Ah, my head! It hit me right in the head!" Stan shouted from outside.

"Yes! Stan shot. Is that legal?" I asked Mabel with hope.

"The judges say it's out of bounds." Mabel told me. I looked at her and laughed.

"You're out of bounds!" And so I lightly hit her with the golf club.

"Hey! Watch it!" She said as she jabbed me with her own club. I jabbed her back. We were play fighting when suddenly her clock started ringing.

"Huh why do you have an alram this lat-" I was cut off by the door opening behind me.

"Sleepover!" Candy and Grenda said as they walked in. Me and Dipper had the same look of disgust on our faces.

------

Mabel and her friends were talking and sitting on the floor while me and Dipper were in the corner. He was looking through his journal and I was reading yet again one of the books I found in the Shack. I was surprised Stan had bought all of this mystery novels and books about the paranormal. I didn't think he was the guy who would enjoy this kind of stuff. But here we are.

"Okay, so how much do you like boys?" I heard Mabel ask.

"So much! Boys make me think about kissing!" Candy and Grenda told her.

Suddenly they started giggling and whispering while looking at me. "What?" I looked up from my book.

"You know what you and Dipper need?" Mabel asked as I looked at Candy holding bright neon makeup.

"Oh no. No no no no. NO!" Me and Dipper told them.

Mabel attacked her brother and Candy and Grenda me. By the end of all of this I had bright red lipstick. Orange eyeshadow and pink blush.