Back at it again

A/n
I know I usually don't put these at the start but I wanted to adress a few things. First thank you all for the support and the likes and the views. I could have never imagined this story to gain this much attraction. Especially because it's the first thing I have written. I do hope I can write other stories outside of the GF fandom that do just as well. I have a few other stories planned.
Another thing I want to say is that this chapter is just a short one to get between the two seasons. I will continue to write long chapters this is just to get back in form after the break.
Anyways this is getting long. I'll leave you all to read now. Bye~~
-----

I was laying in the Hospital bed. I was more than obvious I was fine but the doctors insisted on keeping me here. I was getting bored since the twins said they were busy today with the Shack. The business had been going on really well since they are the town heroes. I heard the door click and watched as two tall guys walk in. Alex and Mike. They walked in and I waved.

"Hey what are you two doing here?" I asked as they sat down beside me.

"Mike came to break up with you" Alex said with a wide smile on his face.

"Shut it" Mike slightly hit his boyfriend as I laughed at them bickering. "Okay. News. I have decided to come out to my parents" Mike told me as I looked at them both.

"But you said that they wouldn't accept you?" I looked a a bit confused.

"To hell with it. I can't keep you around forever. It's about time I told them" He said as I pat him on the shoulder.

"I'm sure it will go great" I told him as he got up.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Emma are your friends he- Oh hi Mike. And uhh" Mike's dad had come in.

"Alex" Alex he introduced himself.

"Oh right. Alex. Your father is that Hippy down the street." Mike's father stated as he came up to me. "Well Emma. It's about time we let you go. I have reserved a table for you and Mike tonight. I'm sure you will both enjoy it very much" he laughed as the three of us looked at eachother.

"Uhh about that. Dad I have to tell you something. About me... And Alex" He said as his father crossed his arms.

"Oh about that. Kid don't take it personally but I dont want you hanging out that much with him. You know how his parents are." Mike's father said as Mike got up clearly angry.

"Don't talk to him like that" he said as me and Alex just watched how the father and son argued.

"Mike. You should associate with people like you. Smart people. Emma is a great girl and I barely see you two together. Yet you are always with this druggie" he pointed to Alex that was feeling very uncomfortable at the moment.

"Well maybe it's because I prefer Alex over Emma!" Mike shouted. Even though the relationship was fake that hurt.

"Mike! Apologize right this instant. You shouldn't talk to a girl like that. How do you expect girls to like you if you don't treat them right?" His father said as Mike groaned.

"For fucks sake! I don't care about women. Dad I'm gay. And Alex is my boyfriend. The whole thing with Emma was for cover. Because I knew you wouldn't understand. And you didn't... just like I thought." He said. His father froze in place. "Come on Alex" and so he dragged his boyfriend out of the room.

"I- I will get the nurse to help you with all of this" he said pointing to the machines I was attached to as he ran out the room after his son.

------

I was finally ready to leave. It felt like I spend ages in here. But I didn't feel like going to the Shack. Something told me I needed to see Gideon. The town was small but nevertheless it was a long walk to the prison. I decided to take up on that challenge. I walked quite a lot before I managed to reach my destination. I walked in to a woman sitting behind a desk.

"Hello" I waved as she looked up from her computer and turned around to a wall with a lot of keys. "Umm ma'am excuse me?" I asked as she threw me a key.

"Gideon is on the second floor the guard will show you where exactly he is. The key is if you want to go inside his cell" she said as I nodded and thanked her.

I walked up the stairs and was meeted with a middle aged guy wearing glasses. "Umm excuse me I am looking for a guard?" I asked as he laughed.

"Oh well it's their lunch break at the moment" he told me as I looked around.

"Well do you by any chance know where Gideon is?" I asked as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me down the corridor.

"T-thanks" I said as we finally stopped at once of the cells. The man left me alone with Gideon. He was sat on a bed.

"H-hey?" I asked as he just looked at me. There was uncomfortable silence for a while. "Soo... You guys do any fun a activities here?" I asked him trying to liven up the mood. I looked at him once more. I couldn't quite read his face.

"I'm sorry" he told me as a look of shock came up on my face.

"You what now?" I asked still not believing my ears.

"What I did was stupid." He told me as I felt bad.

"Well. I mean. Listen. I can't really forget what you did. But I can try to put it behind us. Lets start again" I told him as he nodded. "I have a key. You stay there I am comming in" I said as I oppened the cell and went inside to hug my little brother. It has been literal years since the last time I hugged him. It felt nice.

"Thank you. But you really are stupid" He told me. Before I could react he kicked my knees and ran off with the key locking me inside. Jeez.

Soon enough the alarms turned on and Gideon was brought black to his cell and I was free to go. "I must apologise for that." The woman who gave me the key said.

"I should do so too. It was foolish of me to think that thing changed." I said as they put Gideon back to his cell.

I had enough drama for one day and decided to go back to he Shack where I new everything would be fine. And it was. I was greeted by the twins who hugged me tightly and Stan even let me get something from the shop for free. I noticed a small piano keys necklace and took it. I put it on but it didn't quite look well so I kept it under my sweater. I was happy I was back together with the twins and everything was back to normal.