Little Dipper

Me, Stan and the Twins were watching Duck-tective on the TV when we heard a knock on the door

Stan went to open the door but immediately came back "Aah... uh... which one of these is the trap door?" He said as he pushed the stones on the wall.

"Mister Pines. I'm from the Winninghouse Coupon Savers contest, and YOU ARE OUR BIIIIIIG WINNER!" The man said as a cameraman came in the house along with two women holding a check for 10 million dollars.

"Heh? My one and only dream, which was to possess money, has come true!" Stan said as me and the twins looked at eachother. I was kind of suspicious. I swear I have seen that man before.

"We're rich! I'm gonna get a butler!" Dipper said.

"I'm gonna buy a talking horse!" Mabel said aswell.

"Just sign here for the money." The man said.

"Stan I don't think this is a good id-" I tried to warn him but it was too late. He had already signed it.

Suddenly Gideon appeared out of nowhere "Ha! Stanford, you fool! You just signed over the Mystery Shack to lil' ol' me!" I knew I recognized the man from somewhere. He was an old friend of my father. Of course he adored Gideon and hated me.

"Uh, might wanna take another look there!" Stan said as Gideon looked at the papers.

"'The shack is hereby signed over to... SUCK A LEMON LITTLE MAN'" Ha! Nice one Stan. I laughed a little as Gideon shot me an angry glare and I shut up. Old habits I guess. "How dare you!" He said as the guys continued to laugh but I stayed there quiet. "I am not a threat to be taken lightly!" He said as he reached to the man "Come here hon', I need your arms. I'll get you, Stanford Pines! I'LL GET YOU ALL!" He said as he went out the Shack.

"Wanna see what else is on TV?" Stan asked as me and the twins nodded in agreement.

------

"Little guy to black space nine!" Mabel said as she moved a pawn. Her and Dipper were playing Chess and I was watching them.

"It's a pawn, that's not your color, and stop stealing the tiny horses!" Dipper told her.

"Hey now it's just a game let her do what she wants" I told him but he didn't really listen to me.

"And... checkmate!" He said as he knocked over Mabel's king.

"What? Boo!" Mabel wasn't satisfied with how the game ended.

"Yo, Mabel? Can you pass me that brain in the jar? The lady one?" Soos said as Dipper got up.

"I got it" he said.

"Thanks, but Mabel's taller" Soos said as Dipper looked confused.

"What? No she's not. We're the same height. We've always been." He said as I got out a measure tape