Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons

Currently the entire Pines household was sitting or lying down and doing absolutely nothing.

" I just ate a bag of Cheese Boodles without using my hands. Lazy Tuesday, you are delivering in a big way!" Mabel blew out the bag of cheese boodles out of her face.

"Heh. Yeah. It's nice to finally have a day where nothing interesting happens whatsoever." I mumbled back sinking deeper into the comfortable bean bag in the corner of the room.

Suddenly Ford came into the room with something between a cyclops and an octopus latched onto his hand.

The twins screamed in unison as I just dismissed it. Seen worse.

"Everyone, get down! Don't let it taste human flesh!" Ford punched the hybrid on his arm, unfortunately he dropped it and it started crawling around the room. I really cant be dealing with this right now.

"What is it?!" However Dipper was as curious as ever. It was sort of endearing in a way.

"Can we keep it?" Mabel inquired as Stan just started hitting it with a pan chanting Kill it Kill it over and over again.

As the whole room chased the animal with no plan I stood up and walked to the kitchen grabing a pot.

I walked back in and before the creature joticed me i trapped it inside the pot. Everyone stared at me amazed.

"What?" I asked not understanding how the skill of catching small animals was outstanding. "We used to have birds flying in the house all the time and I learned to catch them." I mumbled handing Ford the pot with the creature in it.

"Amazing! Thank you Emma!" Ford exclaimed as he gave me a smile. It seemed as though Dipper was growing jelous of the attention I was getting from the author so he interfered.

"Great-uncle Ford! You need any help with that? I've read all about these creatures in your journal, and I think I know how to–" Dipper got interrupted.

"No! I'm sorry, Dipper. On the dark, weird road I travel, I'm afraid you cannot follow. Well, call me for dinner!" And with that Ford retrieved back to the bunker beyond the vending machine.

"Maybe next time then? Or not? Or... never..." And with that Dipper let out a big sigh of disappointment.

"Come on Pines don't take it to heart!" I tried reassuring him by placing a hand on his shoulder but he shrugged me off.

"Easy for you to say." He mumbled. I pretended I didn't hear it even though it stung a bit. What could I do about the fact Ford gave me some bit of attention while giving Dipper none. It's not like I asked for it.

"No, do take it to heart. Take it hard and serious. My brother is a dangerous know-it-all, and the stuff he's messing with is even worse. Do yourself a favor and stay away from him, you hear me?" Stan called out and glaring at us waiting for a reassuring nod or at least a sign that we heard him.

"But, Grunkle Stan, all summer long I've wanted to know who the author of the journal was. Now the guy lives in our basement and I can't even talk to him." Dipper whined once more.

"Don't worry about what's in the basement. You belong up here with me, Mabel and your girlfriend!" Stan shouted before leaving the room

"Grunkle Stan Emma is not!–" Dipper tried explaining but my frantic response cut him off.

"No no! We aren't!? Where did you even get that– It's ridiculous!" I started ranting.

"Yes it's ludicrous! We aren't!" Dipper gave me a look as I returned it.

"Of course we're not!" I added as the two of us looked away.

"Well, glancing past that. The season finale of Duck-tective is airing this Friday! That's all the mystery you need this week. Come on, quack with me! Quack, quack quack quack..." mabel tried to bring both our minds back to the present but both mine and Dipper's thoughts were in the clouds thibking of the same thing. Thinking of the same what if scenario.

One mystery left to solve | Dipper Pines (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara