Dreamscapers

I was in the kitchen where the twins were playing Conflict Boat

"I'm gonna say... B5." Dipper said as Mabel placed a peg on her board.

"Miss" She said happily as I glanced over at her board.

"You are definitely playing this wrong" I told her as she srugged.

"Kids! Come quick!" Stan shouted from the other room. Me and the twins looked at eachother as we got up and walked in the living room where Stan was watching something on the TV.

"I need you to laugh at this with me!" He said as he showed us a commercial.

"Who's cute as a button, and always your friend? Lil' G-I-D to the E-O-N! Wink!" The commercial was about Gideon. I rolled my eyes as soon as I saw my brother on the TV.

"Ugh" I groaned. "Do we have to watch this. If no can I leave-" I said as something caught my attention.

"Come on down to Li'l Gideon's Tent of Telepathy, opening soon at this location." The commercial showed the Tent of Telepathy crushing the Mystery Shack.

"Uh, should we be worried about that?" I asked as Stan laughed.

"Please, the only way Gideon's taking over this shack is by breaking in and stealing my deed." He said as we heard a crash from upstairs.

"You mean like, right now?" I asked as Stan got out of his chair as we all went to investigate what was happening.

We walked in Stan's office where Gideon was trying to opend the safe. "38? 41? Oh, heavens to Betsy!" He was mumbling to himself.

"Well hello Brother" I said as I leaned on the side of the door. He looked around and saw me and the Pines family.

"Well, well, Stanford and Emma, my arch-nemeses. We seem to have entered a dangerous game of cat and mouse. But the question remains, who is the cat, and who is the-" He was talking for two long and I was getting bored.

"Stan pass me the broom." I said as he did that and I started chasing my brother with it. I have learned to stand up to my brother and chasing him with a broom felt really good.

I managed to hit Gideon with the broom twice before he walked out of the house.

"You mark my words, Emma, one day I'm gonna get that combination. And once I steal that deed, you'll never see the Mystery Shack or the Pines family again!" He told me as I rolled my eyes.

"Hah good luck bro" I said as I threw the broom to his direction hitting him one last time before closing the door.

I walked to the rest of the guys. "So?" Dipper asked me about what happened.

"Let's just say that after this Gideon will need a lot more hair spray to fix his hair" I chuckled a bit as the others laughed.

——————