Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls - Part 1

"Emma!" Bill snapped his fingers, which woke me up, i had fallen asleep on top of the piano, jeez. What time is it.

I looked around. I was no longer in the cage above his throne. This time, i was in a room, the same room i had found myself earlier when he was explaining to me why... i am the way i am...

I thought back to that moment and sighed. I looked around the room where next to the couch stood a frozen Ford, my eyes widened as I stood up from the paino and walked up to him, the chain on my leg being just short enough to not be able to reach him.

"What are you gonna do to him!" I shouted at Bill, who laughed a little.

"Nothing! Unless you speak!" Bill explained as his eyes darted between the piano and me. A loud sigh escaped my lips as I walked back to the piano.

I was his own personal music box. The way i reacted was probably only entertaining him fuether.

Bill snapped his fingers unfreezing Ford, who had been in the middle of a sentence.

"Let me go, you insane three-sided--! Wha--What is this place?" Ford looked around, his eyes first landing on me then on Bill.

"Wh-where am I? Emma, are you okay?!" He asked, trying to get xlose to me, but his leg was chained, similar to mine.

"She can't speak right now. But to answer the more relevant question, you're in the penthouse suite! The tip of the pyramid. Have a drink." He snapped his fingers as i watched a martini appear in Ford's hands. "Make yourself comfortable... You know that couch is made from living human skin?" Bill noted when Ford sat down.

I hated how Bill could just play with people like that.

"Aaah! Quit the games, Cipher! If I'm still alive, you must want something from me." He stated, looking at Bill angeily. I could see him side eyeing me from time to time. I was wondering what was going on in his head in that moment.

I couldn't do more than give him a guilty look.

"Ah, sharp as ever, Fordsy. As you may have noticed... I've recently had a multi-dimensional makeover. I control space, matter, and now that that dumb baby's out of the way, time itself! But I wasn't always this way..." Bill started explaining.

"You think those chains are tight? Imagine living in the second dimension, flat minds in a flat world with flat dreams. I liberated my dimension, Stanford, and I'm here to liberate yours. There's just one hitch... As our dear Emma pointed out to me earlier, my weirdness can't seem to escape the magical confines of this town. There's something keeping me in."

As he explained, I gave him the idea Ford shot me a look. At this point, i felt like being disassembled by Bill would be better than knowing I accidentally may have caused the end of the universe by not being able to keep my mouth shut.

"Incredible! Gravity Falls' natural law of weirdness magnetism. I studied this years ago! I had dozens of notebooks writing down calculations about it..." Ford explained, his voice lowering the fuether he explained. He knew I'd gone through all of his notebooks and even solved some equations. He knew I knew.

"And did you find a way to undo it?" Bill asked, snapping Ford out of his thoughts.

"Of course. There's a simple equation that could collapse the barrier. But I'd never tell you!" He told Bill. His eyes looked back at me.

If the equation was the one I think it was then, Ford may not be the only one who knew.

Which put me into a much more awkward situation than i would have liked to be in. And I could sense Ford knew this, too.