Gideon Rises - Part 1

This fantastic edit was made by the amazing NancyWheelersWife! I am so thankful that someone took the time to make an image for one of the chapters of this book

This fantastic edit was made by the amazing NancyWheelersWife! I am so thankful that someone took the time to make an image for one of the chapters of this book. Please go give them the love they deserve! <3

We were in the Shack as Gideon was infront of us. Laughing.

"Grunkle Stan what are we gonna do?" Mabel asked.

"Listen here punk. I'll tell the police about you. Everyone will know what you did!" Stan threatened him as he chuckled.

"Oh hohoho. And who are they going to belive. Some old crazy lunatic or Widdle old me" he said doing a cute pose. Ugh I hated that.

"Now." He said calmly. "GET OUT OF MY PROPERTY!" well that didn't last long. He shouted at us and got security to take away the twins. Soos and Stan. I followed the guards bit I was stopped at the door. "Oh no no. You are not going anywhere." Gideon said walking up to me. "I have something special for you" He told me as fear overcame my body. For a while I felt free from Gideon's torture. I made fun of him mocked him thinking I was invincible. Turnced out I wasn't. I wasn't sure what he could do to me.

"So what are you going to-" I tried to ask as he cut me off.

"Staying with the Pines family really boosted your confidence hasn't it. Well unless I allow you. YOU CANNOT SPEAK IN MY PRESENCE!" He shouted as I flinched a bit and nodded. "Now go put on something cute you need to look nice for the grand opening" He said.

"But-" I tried to argue as he blew a whistle which made me stop.

"Shut. It." he said leaving the Shack as I sat on the floor hopeless.

------

I was in my old dress I used to wear when I was still helping Gideon. I stood in my old room looking through the slightly opened door at the living room where the piano stood. Only thing that I liked. Gideon forbid me from playing it unless he wanted to. It was like I was some sort of slave. Suddenly I heard that whistle. "OH EMMA! I WOULD LIKE SOME MUSIC!" Gideon said as I signed. I usually enjoyed playing but this didn't make me smile or forget my worries. As I was playing all I could think about was the Pines Family. I wanted to visit the twins and be with them. But I couldn't leave the house without telling Gideon where I was going.

When I finished the song Gideon spoke. "Only two hours left. I have to go get ready. Emma prepare. We will be performing a song. Your piano skills have weakened since last last time." He told me as I sighed. I looked around. What could I do. There is definitely no way to flee. But attacking him won't work either. He has bodyguards with him most of the time.

Time seemed to pass quickly since Gideon walked pass me all dressed up ready to go. I got up and we both headed for the car. Gideon was on the back seat and I was infront. My dad looked happy as always. Don't know how he managed that considering the children he has.