Weirdmageddon 1

"We are so screwed." I told Dipper as Ford came running behind us.

"Kids, what happened?!"

"Weirdmageddon," I mumbled as Ford's eyes widened at the scenery.

He was just as scared as I was...

"So this is how the world ends. Not with a bang but with a... boop-boop." Ford stated as a bunch of birds flew over our heads and a few other animals russtled behind us.

One deer jumped out of nowhere and pushed me to the ground.

"The rift is shattered. Bill's world is spilling into ours, and every minute, his powers grow stronger." Ford explained as Dipper helped me get up. I mumbled a quick thank you as he nodded before something in his mind clicked.

"Mabel! The rift must have cracked inside her backpack. She must be in danger. I have to go find her." Dipper took out his walkie-talkie. "Mabel! Come in, Mabel! Mabel!"

Ford and I shared a look.

"Dipper... Look. I also love Mabel, but... We can find her soon, but first we have to stop Bill." I told him, trying to reassure him stopping Bill first was the best course of action.

"If we can blast him back through the rip he came out of, we just might be able to stop him before his weirdness spreads across the entire globe." Ford added as I nodded.

"Are you sure defeating Bill is even possible?" Dipper asked as I sighed.

"No. I'm not sure. But being a hero means fighting back even when it seems impossible. Will you come with me?" I told him honestly as he embraced me in a tight hug.

"To the ends of the Earth." He whispered in my ear as I hugged him tightly.

"Good. Because that's where we're heading." I gave him a soft smile

"You kids might want to step inside." Ford told us, breaking our hug apart as we quickly ran inside the Shack.

"Now what?" Dipper asked as I practically felt the weirdness wave go around the Shack.

"Our best shot is this. My quantum destabilizer." He explained what it was and how it worked.

The thing is. We had to go to the dead center of the city and shoot Bill for this to work. Which means we had to go out in his field.

Shit.

-------------

Me, Ford, and Dipper climbed the clock tower in the middle of the city. It was a true miracle how none of the monsters saw us.

"I've been waiting a long time to use this. We're only gonna have one chance to take this shot." Ford aimed at Bill. "Steady... steady... and..."

Another wave of maddness went through us as the bell behind us became alive.

"Woohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoo!! I'm alive now!" The bell hot Ford who missed, instead hitting Bill's hat.

SHIT.

"Well, well, well, and here I thought today couldn't get any BETTER." He fired a beam at our tower destroying it.

"Emma!" I heard Dipper call out somewhere behind me in the wreckage.

"Dipper, are you okay!?" I called out back, but before I got an answer, I saw Ford trapped under some of the destoryed stone walls.

"FORD!" I tried going towards him, not realising the horrible pain my legs were in. In an instant, I plummeted to the ground.

Thankfully, Dipper made his way over to him. I noticed Ford giving Dipper his journals.

"Good old six-fingers. I've been waiting for an ETERNITY to have a chat face to face!" Bill exlaimed, lifting Ford up. Oh no. Oh nonono. This was NOT good.