Bottomless Pit

Stan was showing us one of the new attractions he had found

Stan was showing us one of the new attractions he had found. "In this land of ours, there are many great pits. But none more bottomless than the bottomless pit. Which as you can see here is bottomless."

"Question. Is it bottomless?" Soos asked.

"Kids, can one of you try explaining this to Soos?" Stan sighed.

"Grunkle Stan, why are we here again?" Dipper asked

"To dispose of things that we don't want. So long, Mystery Shack suggestion cards!" He said as he threw some of the cards in.

"Goodbye, creepy love letters from Lil Gideon! Die die die!" She said as she threw nearly 50 letters into the pit.

Suddenly Soos started taking off his shoes. "What are you doing?" I asked him as he continued to throw his shoes in the pit.

"Throwing stuff, dude. Everyone's doin' it."

"What you got there, Mabel?" Stan asked Mabel who was pushing a box towards the pit.

"Oh, it's just my personal box of mysterious secrets. Nothing worth wondering about" she giggled and pushed the box down the pit.

"Grunkle Stan, do I really have to be the one to point out that a bottomless pit is, by definition, impossible?" Dipper said

"Dipper this is Gravity falls. We have gnomes who kidnap teenage girls and crazy 10 year olds with plans to conquer the world. There is nothing that's impossible around here" I told him as he ignored me.

Strangely a strong wind started blowing out of nowhere. "Quick! Everyone back to the shack!"

"I'm not done getting rid of these yet!" Stan refused to go in until he had thrown out all the cards.

"Grunkle Stan! No!" Mabel screamed as she went over to drag Stan away from the pit. She started falling so we made a chain to drag her back up but unfortunately all of us fell down.

We all screamed as we fell down. We waited for the impact which never came? "Where are we?" I asked looking around. All i could see was darkness.

"We're somewhere where it looks like we're nowhere" mabel said as she got out a glow stick. Well atleast we had a bit of light.

"We're gonna land on something eventually. It could be any second now." Dipper told us. Everyone braced themselves for us to hit the bottom but yet again we continued to fall.

"Well... it looks like we're down here for the long haul. Who wants to see some card tricks?" Stan got out a deck of cards and shuffled them but they just flew up into the darkness.

"Hey, maybe we should pass the time by telling stories." Soos suggested.

"I've got a story. It's called the time Grunkle Stan got us all thrown into a bottomless pit where we spent the rest of our NATURAL LIVES!" Dipper shouted as I rolled my eyes.