Roadside Attraction - Part 2

"Alright, campers. We got another day 'a breakin' laws and breakin' hearts. Everything up until now has been a walk in the park compared to our next attraction." Stan told us as I was looking outside the window and up at the mountain landscape.

"Is it a walk in the world's biggest park?" Mabel questioned, also looking at the scenery from the back.

"Eh, sort of. There she is, kids. Mystery Mountain. Five times the size of the Mystery Shack, and what's worse: she has real attractions." Ston told us as all.

"Oh! I have read about this place. It has sky tram. And a mummy museum. And sightings of half human, half spider creatures." Candy said as I jogged my memory a bit. My dad has talked about this place definitely.

"Even their made-up legends are better than ours. Today, the mountain falls." Stan told us determined to cause havoc. Great.

"Question. The back seat makes me car sick. Can I sit up front today?" Mabel asked as I snapped my head towards her.

"But I sit next to Stan." I whined as I did enjoy sitting in the front a whole lot, especially knowing Dipper was in the back. And hell, like I was gonna get up now that my seat was warm.

"Also question. I'm the size of two people. Can I have a whole seat to myself?" Grenda asked as I raised an eyebrow.

Stan didn't seem to mind, but I knew what was going on here.

"Another question. Im tiny. Can I sit with Mabel at the front?" Candy asked as I rolled my eyes.

This was definitely some plan of Mabel's, which wouldn't work. Dipper probably saw through it, too.

"Eh, I don't know, sure." Stan accepted these proposals as I still tried to think of a way to counter Mabel's plan.

"Whooo! Change up!" Before I could react, Mabel, Candy, and Grenda picked me up and shoved me to the back next to Dipper.

"But wait! That means it'll just be me and-" Dipper tried to intervene as well, but it was too late.

"So..." i tried to speak up at least out of common decency.

"So." He replied, looking at me up and down. His eyes were shifting side to side, and he was fidgeting with his hands. What was he even so nervous about.

Whilst looking at his hands, I noticed the email on his hand wasn't there anymore.

"What happened with uh... the email?" I asked quietly. If it was just a hit more quiet, he probably wouldn't have even heard me.

"I washed it off," Dipper mumbled. "What about that napkin?" He asked as I shrugged.

"Gave it to Stan to wipe his nose since I didn't have other napkins at hand," i explained as he laughed a bit.

"Hey, sorry about last night..." Dipper apologized, FIRST, which was incredibly odd.

"I' sorry too... i guess, " I mumbled back as his eyes widened.

"Emma apologizing?! Unbelievable!" He stated as I playfully hit him on the arm.

"Shut up." I layghed it off, and so did he.

We fell into some rather awkward silence after that quick semi fight.

"So..." Dipper spoke up, trying to ease the tension.

"So?" I waited for him to continue.

"I was wondering, would you maybe want to walk around the Mystery Mountain with me today?" He asked as I smiled a tad bit.

"Wasn't that already the plan?" I asked, scooting a little closer to him. I noticed faint redness on his cheeks.

"I mean, uhhh, just, just us. You and me." He asked, not daring to look me in the eyes.