The Love God

Mabel and Dipper dragged me out to hang out with Wendy and her friends to which i wasn't really keen on but I agreed nevertheless because staying in the Shack all day meant work.

"Whoa! That cloud looks like a chipmunk!" Mabel said. Everyone was looking at the stars and pointing out what they saw but I was spaced out.

Suddenly hearing my name brought me back to the real world. "What do you think that one looks like Emma?" Dipper asked as I was startled by the sudden attention.

"Uh, that looks like... uh, a cloud?" I said uncertain of how to answer.

"Oh come one be a bit more creative!" Mabel complained as she looked up again. "Look at the clouds and come up with something! For example! That cloud looks like a big heart-shaped balloon!" She said pointing to an actual air balloon.

"Maybe because it is one" I stated the obvious.

"Oh dude! It's the Woodstick festival!" Wendy said. It seems like I wasn't the only one that seemed to forget it was today.

"Wait, the wood what?" Dipper questioned as I sighed knowing I had to explain.

"It's this annual outdoor concert featuring Oregon's up and coming indie bands." I told him as he nodded before Wendy snatched Tambry's phone to look it up online.

"They're all coming! Scarves Indoors, Wood Grain on Everything, the Love God! You've probably seen him in that viral video." Wendy said full with excitement.

"Whoa! Like a real concert concert? I've never actually been to one of those before." Dipper said. He seemed eager to learn more. Maybe it would be nice to bring him along on the concert.

"That's because you've never had an awesome crew to roll with before!" Wendy told him slightly hitting his arm.

But before anyone could say anything loud groan could be heard nearby. It was a mixture of screeching and groaning. Whatever it was. The person wasn't pleased.

"Ghosty sounds! Cemetery ghosty sounds!" Mabel freaked out. We were in a cemetery after all. It could very well be a ghost.

"It's coming from that open grave." Wendy pointed out.

"I'll go check it out" I said as i walked closer to the opened grave and looked inside. To my surprise it wasn't a ghost.

I sighed. "Its worse." I told the group as they gathered around the grave.

"Robbie?" Wendy questioned as he finally noticed we were looking at him.

"Wendy! Oh. Uh. Hey. What's up? Just hanging out in this grave, you know. Regular. Regular day for me." Robbie said sitting up.

"Whoa, dude. We haven't seen you in, like a million years. Where have you been?" Lee asked him as he shuffled a bit uncomfortably.

"You're not still mourning our break up, are you?" Wendy asked him a bit skeptically as if already knowing rhe answer.

"What? No way!" He quickly hid a picture of Wendy in his pocket.

"Robbie, we split up forever ago. It's really sweet you'd throw yourself into a grave for me but, man, time to move on." She told him as he rolled his eyes.

"Huh, what? I'm totally moved on" right then his cell phone rang and it was his horrible singing a song about how much he misses wendy.

"That was a different Wendy. Unrelated Wendy." He lied as Wendy sighed.

"Dude, this is getting really awkward." Lee pointed out as Tambry groaned.

"Yeah, the cemetery used to be fun; now it's just depressing." She said as everyone started to leave.