Blendin's game

Me and the twins were by the vending machine since Mabel wanted to get a snack. Unfortunately the thing she wanted got stuck.

"No! It got trapped!" Mabel whined.

"Everything is terrible forever." I complained half joking which Mabel didn't seem to catch.

"Psst. Hey, dudes! You wanna know a trick?" Soos asked as he hit the machine with his elbow by the side "Bibbity-boop. Wop!" Suddenly the front of it opened as we looked at it amazed. "A genius taught me that once. This just in: weather stations are calling for a... candy blizzard!" He told us sprinkling us with the candy he took out as we laughed.

As Mabel tried to eat the candy without removing the wrapper Dipper spoke up. Everytime he did since that fiasco in the museum i couldn't even keep my eyes on him. I always averted my gaze... for some reason.

"Soos, you are the greatest human ever to live." He spoke up as Soos chuckled.

"Hey, no sweat, dude. I'd do anything for the Pines family." He patted Dipper on the back as Mabel started choking on the candy.

"Agh! Oh! That was a mistake!" She coughed out the wrapper as she fell to the floor. I hesitated for a moment if i should help her or not. She will be fine right?

I looked at her once more. She was in pain on the floor. Yea definitely.

Unfortunately Dipper's and Soos's convention got interrupted by Stan who needed something from Soos. In the rush he forgot his wallet which i picked up.

"Should probably give this back to him?" I said before starting to walk in the direction that Soos went but Mabel snatched the wallet.

"Wait! I've never seen Soos' wallet before. Don't you wanna learn some Soos secrets?" She asked up opening it up.

"I don't know if we should be-" but i was interrupted by Dipper who pulled put some sort of a card.

"Wo-oah! Soos has a membership to Laser Tag? Ha ha, I didn't know they let grown-ups in there." He said looking at it as I sighed.

"And look. Emergency salami! Soos, my respect for you has grown." Mabel inspected some salami she found in his wallet as I took the opportunity of her being distracted to get back the wallet.

"We shouldn't be going through his stuff!" I said as i took the membership card from Dipper to put it back but something caught my eye.

"'Jésus Alzamirano Ramirez. Organ donor. Birthday: July 13th.'" I read out his ID card. "Wait a minute. That's today." I told them as they looked at each other and back at me.

"That's weird. I wonder why he didn't tell anyone." Dipper started wandering and thinking about the problem as usual as Mabel suddenly got excited.

"Uh-duh! It's probably because he wants someone to throw him a surprise party; I can relate. I've been waiting for a surprise party my whole life!" She stated as I knew exactly where this was going.

—————

After a lot of preparing Soos's surprise party was complete.

"More exclamation points! More I say!" Mabel was telling grenda what to do and where to place and or write things as I was just opening a bag of chips to put it in a bowl.

"Wow, you guys thought of everything!" Grenda said after finishing up the poster.

"Grenda, twins are born birthday experts. What else do you expect?" I said as she shrugged.

"Hey. places everyone! I hear footsteps!" Dipper told us as we all hid behind various of objects. I had the misfortune of picking behind the table which was where Dipper was. Quite inconvenient but I had to deal with it.