The golf war

Me and Dipper were in front of the television watching something. He was on the chair and I was on the ground with Waddles sitting next to me.

"Who wants Stan-cakes? They're like pancakes, but they probably have some of my hair in 'em." Stan came in the room holding a pan. Me and Dipper looked at eachother disgusted.

"Pass" I said as stan shrugged and left.

Suddenly Mabel burst into the room holding something in her hand and screaming "It's here! Aaah! Oh, it's here! It's here, it's here! I've been waiting all morning and it's finally here! The Gravity Falls Gossiper accepted my article about summer fashion tips for squirrels. My picture is gonna be in the newspaper! Check it!" She said shoving the newspaper in our faces

"'Pacifica Nortwest declares v-neck the look of the season!' What am I looking at here?" Dipper asked confused as Mabel's expression changed.

"Woah, woah, WHAT?!" Mabel asked as she looked at the magazine.

"Looks like someone bought their way to the front page" i joked

"Is it legal for a child to wear that much make-up?" Stan asked appearing out of nowhere.

"Ugh, Pacifica! She always ruins everything!" Mabel said angrily

"Aw, cheer up Mabel! I mean, no one even reads newspapers anymore. Internet is where its at" I told her trying to reassure her nothing is wrong.

Not even a second later Soos walked in telling us how much he loved V necks. Wow way to kick Mabel when she's down

"Aack! I need something to get my mind off this." Mabel said as I walked up to her with Waddles in my hands.

"He might help" I told her as she hugged her pet.

"Looking for a distraction from your horrible life?" A tv add could be heard in the background which caught Mabel's attention.

"Why yes!" Mabel said as she took the remote and turned up the tv

"Victory, honor, destiny, mutton! These old-timey sounding words are alive and well at the Gravity Falls Royal Discount Putt Hutt!" The TV add continued.

"Hey, Mabel! You love mini-golf!" Dipper told Mabel as he turned to me "She's been amazing at it since we were kids!"

"Well what do you say, Mabel? We've had a stressful couple of days. How about we take a break?" I suggested as Mabel looked at me and Dipper.

"Would kicking all our butts at mini-golf cheer you up?" Stan joined in as a small smile appeared on Mabel's face

"Maybe a little." She told us as we all cheered

——————

We finally arrived at the golf place. "Ahh, mini-golf! The sport of mini champions!" Mabel said as all of us walked in grabbing a few sticks.

"The grass is fake" I noticed as we walked to the course

"Bit the Fun is real!" Dipper told me and slightly hit me with his stick. In response i hit him back.

We continued nudging eachother and laughing. "Would you two stop it" Stan told us as we looked at eachother and then at Stan. We got our stucks and hit him with it. "Ow ow okay okay do whatever you like just dont involve me" he told us leaving us alone as we laughed.

We continued talking throughout the whole game. As expected Mabel was crushing us.

"Focus! Focus!.. And, eh..." I swung my club and missed the hole, instead rolling into the nearby pond. I groaned as i missed again. "I suck at this" i said as Dipper pat my back.