Dipper vs. Manliness

The twins were really hungry and went over to complain to Stan as I watched Tyler walk around touch everything he saw

"Do you have this in another animal?" He asked me as I turned to the twins for help.

Mabel quickly grabbed my hand and the four of us went out. Stan locked Tyler in and we got in the car.

------

We were at the diner. Mabel was sitting next to Stan and I next to Dipper. Lazy Susan walked to tge table to get out orders.

"Lazy Susan! There's my little ray of sunshine! Where were you yesterday?" Stan asked her.

"I got hit by a bus!" She laughed.

"Ha ha. Hilarious" Stan laughed aswell.

"Thank you

"You do split plates, right?" Stan asked.

"Maybe" Susan said as she winked.

"Great! We'll all split a one-fourth of the number seven, plus a free salad dressing for the this lady, a small plate of ketchup for the boy and a glass of water for the girl sitting next to the boy." The twins rolled their eyes. I mean I wasn't expecting anything else from Stan. But it would have been nice if he got us more than that.

"But Grunkle Stan, I want pancakes!" Mabel whined.

"With the fancy flour they use these days? What am I, made of money?"

"Don't worry guys, pancakes are on me. I'm gonna win some by beating that manliness tester." Dipper said as he got up. Me, Stan and Mabel looked at eachother and started to laugh.

"Manliness Tester?" Stan asked.

"Beating" Mabel said.

"You?" I continued.

"He says he's... he says he... HA HA HA HA HA HA!" Stan couldn't breathe.

"What? What's so funny?" He asked us.

"Oh, no offense Dipper, but you're not exactly 'Manly Mannington.' Ha ha ha!" I told him.

"Hey, I am too 'Manly... Manny' or whatever it is you said." He crossed his arms.

"Look, face the music, kid. You got no muscles, you smell like baby wipes, and let's not forget last Tuesday's... 'incident.'" Stan said. Ah yes. That story.

"No. Heh heh, I wasn't. It's not important. Look, come on guys, I'm plenty masculine. You see this chest hair?" He pulled down his shirt.

"Put it away, put it away!" Mabel said covering her eyes.

"Aw man..."

"Fine, 'family of little faith.' Get ready to eat your words. And a plate a delicious pancakes." He said and he walked up to the machine.