The Last Mabelcorn

"And you need me why exactly?" I asked once again as Stan dragged me outside. I was still in my pajamas for christ sake!

"I need skmeone who speaks Spanish for a certain job." He explained as I rubbed my eyes.

Even if Bill wasnt haunting my dreams I still didn't manage to get a good night sleep. More ofthen than not I'd find my consciousness stuck in the mindscape. The first few times I thought it was Bill playing a prank on me but I quickly shut down that theory after getting no response for an extended period of time.

And this night was no diffrent. Myind wandered around the mindscape, exploring it and figuring out the limitation to what you can and can't do in there.

"I speak french?" I mumbled still half asleep.

"It's all European to me!" He claimed proudnly as he shoved me at a man holding a barrel of Pugs.

"Tell him I he has 24 hours to get these pugs out of the country." Stan demanded as I sighed. I knew enough spanish to not get lost on the streets, but I doubt direction would he useful here.

"Okay uhh. Señor?" I mumbled not sure if I was pronouncing correctly. Tu 24 horas... uhhh US dejar..." I slurred my words. But to be honest even if I spoke clearly I don't think it would have mattered knowing my horrible pronunciation and grammar.

"Family meeting!" I could faintly hear Ford shout from the inside.

"Uhh... No te preocupas. Vamos!" I told him giving Stan a smile.

I waled up to the door and noticed Stan wasn't following. "You coming?" I shot the question as he shook his head.

"In a bit. You go." There was a tone of sadness in his voice but i dismissed it.

"Ah, children. Come in, come in!" Ford called as he told us to sit down. He was holding various scrolls and books.

"Ooh, mysterious scrolls and potions! Are you going to tell us we're finally of age to go to wizard school?" Mabel started going through Ford's bag. "Is there an owl in this bag?"

However her grunkle quickly snatched the bag away. "No! I can assure you if there's an owl in this bag, he's long dead. Now tell me, children, do either of you recognize this symbol?"

As he unrolled the scroll my eyes met the image of Bill Cipher.

I visibly flinched trying to look away. My eyes widwned and my face became even more pale than usual. Dipper's hand found its way on my back trying to confort me but even his touch was enough to startle me.

That didn't go unnoticed by Ford. Great...

"Bill..." The twins mumbled.

"You... you know him?" Ford asked quite surprised.

"Know him? He's been terrorizing me and Mabel all summer! And has been haunting Emma's dreams for God knows how long-" he got cut off by Ford.

"He what?!" He was quite started as his gaze averted to me.

"It's... tough to explain. Short story. Ever since I can remember he has been haunting my dreams, or well nightmares. And because of that I'm physically and mentally exhausted, always." I explained. I debated weather or not to tell him about the deal I made with Bill... "Recently it hasn't happened." Better not tell.

"The important thing is we defeated him twice." Mabel added proudly as Ford sighed throwing me an apologetic look as if regretting he had brought up the topic.

"The fact that you've dealt with Bill is gravely serious." He mumbled opening one of his books.

"So, how do you know Bill?" Dipper inquired.