Double Dipper

The twins and Wendy were playing with silly string as I opened a can of soda and poured some in a cup

"Alright, alright! Party supplies are now off-limits." Stan said as he took Mabel and Dipper's confetti and silly string and my cup of soda.

"Mr. Pines, whose birthday is it again?" Soos asked Stan

"Nobody's. Thought this party might be a good way to get kids to spend money at the Shack."

"Nice." I replied

"The young people of this town want fun I'll smother 'em with fun!" Stan said

"Maybe comments like that are why kids don't go to the Mystery Shack." I told him.

"Hey, hey! Hows about you make yourself useful and copy these flyers?" He handed me and the twins some flyers as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh boy, a trip to the copier store!" Mabel said

"Calendars, mugs, t-shirts and more! They got it all at the copier store! That's not their slogan, I just really feel that way about the copier store." Soos said. To be honest that should be their slogan

"Save the trouble. You know the old copier in my office? I finally fixed the old girl up! Good as new!" Stan said as me and the twins went to check it out. I don't know how but it looked wose than before.

"Butterflies!" Mabel gasped as she saw some flies fly around.

"Does it even work?" Dipler asked as he pressed a button, he rested his arm on the machine. It turned on and created a copy of his arm. I went to pick up the paper out of the other side of the machine.

"I guess it does" i said as I showed the twins Dipper hand printed on the piece of paper. Suddenly the paper started shaking. I dropped it on the floor.

The picture of the arm came to life and started to come closer to us.

"AHHH" The twins screamed as i looked around. I took Dipper's soda and spilled it on the arm.

"Stay back" i shouted at it as it started to melt. "Of course it's paper. Water dissolves paper"

"Oh my gosh! Girls, I think this copier can copy human beings!" Dipper said.

"Do you realize what this means?" Mabel paused for a moment "BBBBLLLAAAA!!" She covered me and Dipper with silly string.

We went back to the rest of the group a little later "Alright party people... and Dipper. Let's talk business. Soos, because you'll work for free, and you begged, I'm lettin' you be DJ." Stan told Soos. Who looked really happy.

"You won't regret it, Mr. Pines. I got this book to teach me how to DJ R-R-Right!"

"Not encouraging. And because of that Emma will be helping you." I rolled my eyes to that.