Northwest Mansion Mystery

I was in the kitchen grabbing a glass of water. I was so preocupied with the latest book I had picked up from the shack that I lost track of time. That room. That wretched room with the dammed carpet hold too many secrets. Yet every time i walked in it i felt uncomfortable. That same feeling as if he was watching me.

With further inspection i did notice a few tributes to him in the room. There weren't a lot but they were present. A small pyramid on the shelf with an eye on it, of course the eye was turned towards the wall and not the room. A small drawing ripped in half, but still evidently it was of him. And the last item was a necklace. It was triangle shaped. I decided to lock it away in one of the desk drawers, who knew if he could use that thong to spy on me.

Apart from the creepy tributes to the dream demon the room possessed a lot of scrap notebooks and thesis books about the paranormal. Definitely belonding to the author. Which lead me to believe the author'a disappearance was connected to Bill. Somehow. I didn't exactly know how or why. But maybe he was hiding from him?

My thought pricess was stopped because i felt something wet and cold on my hand. Right. I was pouring myself a glass of water and my mjnd drifted off. Slowly i turned the sink off and downed the glass before rinsing it a couple of times and returning it in the cupboard.

I walked over to the living room to find Mabel, her friends and surprisingly Dipper watching some tv advert about the Northwest'a family annual party.

"Okay, can someone please explain why people care about this?" The poor boy asked as the gurls around him started enthusiastically explaining about the boys and their richness.

"I've attended it once. 3 years ago. I don't remember much since i was young but it really isnt anything special" i told them as the girls looked at me with wide eyes and open mouths.

"Wait really that's so cool!" Mabel exclaimed. But before she could say anytjing esle the doorbell rang. Me being the only one standing i went to get it.

"I was taken there practically against my will back then. Plus, in case you've already forgotten, Pacifica Northwest is the worst." I stated grabing the door handle. "And that's not just jealousy talking. I'd say that to her face." I proudly proclaimed as i opened the door finally checking who it was.

Speak pf the devil. That same fake blonde stood right before me. S askarf on her head so her perfect hair wouldn't get ruined in the rain. "I need your help." She asked. Her voice bored.

"You're the worst." I told hee proudly before slamming the door in her face.

All the gurls gasped. Seemed like only Dipper was on my side.

There was another ring. But i stood in front of the door refusing to open it. 3 more rings and I caved in. Turning around to open the door. That seemed to surprise the poor girl who was too focused on ringing the door bell.

She gathered her composure and spoke up again. "Look. You think it's easy for me to come here? I don't want to be seen in this hovel. But there's something haunting Northwest Manor. If you don't help me, the party could be ruined!" She stated as if the world was ending.

"And why should I trust you? All you've ever done is humiliate me, Dipper and Mabel." I crossed my arms as she sighed.

"Just name your price, okay? I'll give you anything!" She sounded desperate.

I looked back at the girls then back at Pacifica. "Anything huh? How about five tickets to the party for me and my dear friends over there" i said as Pacifica peeked inside to see who exactly I was talking about. Her jaw dropped upon seeing Grenda, Candy and Mabel all freaking out about this.