The inconveniencing

I was at the Mystery Shack

I was at the Mystery Shack. Mabel was spining on a globe and Dipper was reading something in his journal.

"Girls, do you believe in ghosts?" Dipper asked me and Mabel.

"I believe you're a big dork! Ha ha ha!" Mabel said." Dipper put his pencil against the globe, making Mabel fall off.

"I do. I mean i have seen way weirder things than ghosts" I said.

Suddenly Stan entered. "Soos, Wendy, Em you are going to clean the bathrooms while I am gone right?"

"Yes sir" Soos said.

Me and Wendy looked at each other. "Absolutely not" we said together.

"Ha ha! You stay out of trouble!" Stan said leaving us.

"Hey guys! What's this? A secret ladder to the roof?" Wendy said revealing a ladder.

"Uh, I don't think Mr. Pines would like that." Soos said.

"Can we actually go up there?" Dipper asked.

"Sure we can! Roof time! Roof time!" I said as I started to go up.

"Alright, check it out!" Wendy said as we got up at the top.

"Cool! Did you put all this stuff up here?" Dipper looked around amazed.

"I may or may not sneak up here with Em during work, all the time, everyday." Wendy threw a pine cone, hitting a target on the totem pole "Yes!"

"Cool"

"Me first!" Mabel said as she threw a pine cone. Unfortunately she didn't hit the target.

Dipper threw one and he hit the roof of a car. "Jackpot! High five... Don't leave me hangin'." Wendy said to Dipper who finally high fived her.

"Oh hey, it's my friends!" Wendy said as she saw a car stop in front of the Mystery Shack. "Hey, you guys aren't going to tell Stan about this, are you?" Dipper zipped his lips and I crossed my heart. Wendy also did that and then she left with her friends.

"Later Wendy! Heh heh heh! Good times!" Dipper said.

"Ohh I see what is happening here" A smile grew on my face.

"What?" Dipper faced me.

"Somebody is in love!" Mabel said as she poked Dipper.

"Yeah, right! I just think Wendy's cool, okay? It's not like I lie awake at night thinking about her!" He chuckled awkwardly.

"Yea right. As if i would belive you Pines" I said.

"You know we are friends now. You don't have to call me by my last name anymore." Dipper said to me.

"But is not as fun" i said as I went down the ladder back into the Mystery Shack.

——————