three

ALIYA

"I don't know!"

My throat was raw and tears were streaming down my face. Today was a new day and a new punishment. Now, he wanted to know where Jax and Jackson were. Every time I gave him an answer he didn't want, it was a lash to any part of my body.

You would think he would be happy enough with torturing me all day and every day. Obviously, I was wrong since he wanted the other two. For what reason, I have no clue.

"I'm trying to be nice here, Aliya. You're beginning to really piss me off. Now where is your little boyfriend huh?"

With the little bit of strength I had left, I looked up at him. My hands clenched and tears staining my cheeks as I fought to talk.

"I-I don't know. I've been stuck with you for two years, they could've... left the country for all I know," I spoke hoarsely.

My flesh felt sore and certain spots were beginning to bleed. He walked up to me and gripped my jaw, forcing me to look at him.

"Too bad you weren't a good daughter. We could've been a good family," he said, letting my jaw go.

"Can't be a family when you use your only child as a stress reliever," I snapped back. "I was your damn punching bag... there's no family from that."

"Because you were a brat that needed consequences!"

"Why? Because I looked so much like mama? You aren't the only who suffered from her leaving! I suffered the most when you poured boiled water on me and almost raped me! I suffered more than you did, Marcus!"

I broke out into harsh coughs, feeling a taste of blood in my mouth. My dad simply chuckled at my struggle to mutter out a few words. He finds my suffering so amusing and all he does is dwell. He's nothing but the devil.

"So what? You want us to throw you a little pity party, Aliya? You're just another piece of shit that I want out of my life, but not without a little bit of torture, of course."

He smirked at me once he saw the look of fear in my eyes. That smirk broke out into laughs once the whip connected with my flesh, making me break out a scream.

This went on for what felt like hours and my body physically couldn't handle it anymore. My eyelids were fighting to stay open and my father took notice of that when his hand came down on my face hard.

"You gotta stay awake for me. It's no fun if you're gonna pass out, Aliya."

"Just please... l-let me go," I sobbed, choking on my tears.

The marks on my body stung, my body was trembling and these chains were bruising up my wrists. Him and his little goons just stared at me, watching me go through this hell. The chains were loosened and my body fell to the ground, unable to move.

Everything was blurry, my breathing was shaky and I couldn't even move my body. The door to the room opened and another large figure walked inside.

"She's worn out. You don't have to worry about her fighting back now," a distorted voice spoke up from above me.

"Good. I'm gonna have fun with this one."