twenty-three

"Baby," Jax mumbled from beside me, kissing my cheek.

I snuggled closer to him, keeping my head in the crook of his neck. He chuckled quietly, wrapping his arm around me and pulling my leg over his lap. Jax turned his head and kissed my cheek again, rubbing my back and pressing his lips along my jaw.

"You were out of it for a while," he mumbled, kissing my temple.

"I was exhausted," I chuckled tiredly. "That nap really helped though."

"Which was obvious."

"Shut up," I chuckled again, moving my head to his chest.

Jax placed two of his fingers under my chin, tilting it up and pressing his lips against mine, repeatedly. I smiled, kissing him back each time and giggling when he squished my cheeks. I brought arms around him, kissing all over his face.

"Jax!" I squealed when he toppled over me, kissing all over my face.

He laughed during his kiss attack, tickling my sides. I began to squirm, laughing and attempting to push his hands away. My laughter grew louder when he didn't stop his tickle attack and he chuckled above me, kissing all over my face again.

"Okay, okay!" I laughed louder, taking deep breaths when he finally removed his hands.

"You're an ass," I mumbled breathlessly, pushing him away.

"I'm not an ass," he chuckled, sitting back up. "I missed hearing that laugh of yours."

"It feels good to laugh again," I said, smiling.

Jax pulled me to him my legs and brought his hands to my waist. When he started to trail his hands over my thighs, I felt my body slightly tense up.

Never felt that in a while.

I kept my eyes on his hands and I slowly moved closer to him, tracing his arms. His eyes glanced over to my hands and he kept with rubbing my thighs, but they started too move up higher. When my breath hitched in my throat, he pulled his hands away and looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I-I-"

"N-No, it's okay," I interrupted, exhaling slowly.

"Are you sure?" He asked, looking at me.

I nodded my head, licking my lips.

"C-Can you touch me?" I whispered, bringing my eyes back to him.

"Liya, I wouldn't want to hurt you o-or trigger anything."

"You won't. I trust you, Jax. I wouldn't have said it if I knew that I wasn't comfortable or ready," I said.

"Are you really sure, baby?" He asked, cupping my cheek.

When I nodded my head again, he pulled me against him and pressed his lips against mine. I brought my arms around his neck and he held my waist firmly, kissing me with more... hunger.

The more his hands roamed my body, I felt it begin to heat up. I cupped his cheeks, pulling him closer and letting a soft sigh escape. He pulled away from the kiss, turning me around and pressing my back against his chest.

I let out a soft gasp when his hand went between, slowly rubbing my clitoris with two of his fingers. Jax then tilted my head up and pressed his lips against mine once more, holding me closer. One his hands went to my neck, holding it firmly while one slipped into my bottoms.

I pulled back slightly, letting a moan slip out when he slowly pushed a finger into my cunt.

"I'll be gentle, I promise," he whispered in my ear, kissing my temple.