twenty

ALIYA

You've gotta be fucking kidding me!

"Bitch ass broke our damn window. You know much money that shit is gonna take to fix?" Jackson complained, groaning.

"We got bigger shit to worry about, Jackson," Jax said, smacking the back of his head.

I took the note from Jackson's hand and let out a slow, but deep breath. Only one person would write this shit, but I don't want to assume it was him. I can't and I won't. I mean, I just got away from him, I can't go back there again. My life was almost taken... I can't go through that again.

"Liya, you're shaking," Jax said, knocking me out of my thoughts. He placed his hands on my cheeks and tilted my head up

"S-Sorry," I whispered.

I didn't even notice that I dropped the paper until I looked down. Jax brought my head up again to look at him a she sighed softly.

"I know what you're thinking... and we won't let that happen again. We promise, right Jackson?"

"You've gotta be an idiot if you think we're gonna let that asshole take you again. We got your back," Jackson said, grinning.

I nodded my head, smiling slightly.

"Can we worry about the window now?"

"Seriously, man. Wrong time," Jax sighed before smacking him behind his head again.

"You're gonna stop hitting me, damn it," Jackson said, crossing his arms.

"Or what, you big baby?" Jax then teased, smirking.

Jackson glared at him before wrapping an arm around his neck, digging his knuckles into his scalp.

"Ow! Jackson!" Jax whined, trying to pull Jackson's arms away from him.

I quickly moved out of the way when they fell to the ground and began tussling around. Shaking my head, I went and grabbed the broom and dustpan then began to clean up all of the broken glass.

Glancing out the window, I let out a deep sigh and stood up, bringing the broken glass and dumping it in the trashcan. The "men" of course, were still fighting on the floor and all you could mainly here was their groans and complaints.

I couldn't help but laugh while watching them until they eventually grew breathless. I walked up to them and crossed my arms, chuckling.

"You two okay?" I asked, gently pushing Jax with my foot.

"Just peachy," Jackson breathlessly whispered, chuckling.

Jax stood up then helped up Jackson, dusting off their clothes. I squealed embarrassingly loud when Jax threw me over his shoulder.

"Jax! Put me down!" I laughed, patting his back. "You're gonna make me throw up my breakfast."

"Aim for Jackson when you do it," he chuckled, putting me down.

"That's gross," Jackson retorted.

"And that's why I said it," Jax chuckled.