Chapter 63

A/N: Smut warning during this chapter.

"And that is the end of another semester. Have a wonderful Christmas break," Professor McGonagall cheered with a smile on her face as the transfiguration class packed away their things. Amelia shoved her books down her book bag getting ready for the weekend to come.

The week had dragged on and Amelia was exhausted, and with all the cleaning she had to do after school was taking a toll on her. Throughout the last week of detention Amelia found herself getting crankier day by day and experiencing terrible headaches thanks to her Legilimecy occasionally taking over.

"Ready Lo- Ready Amelia," Fred stammered as he saw George and his girlfriend make their way towards the couple. Something that was becoming even harder between Fred and Amelia was having secret moments towards themselves.

Sloppy kisses were placed all over Amelia as she quickly tried to unbuckle Fred's belt while he unbuttoned her shirt. The couples heated moment only lasted a couple of minutes when they heard the loud footsteps of Katie and Lee coming up into the dormitory. Letting out a groan the couple frantically buckled and buttoned their shirt and trousers trying to calm their breathing as they waited for their friends to join.

"I told Lee we'd meet him in the common room before we headed to dinner," George said as he wrapped his arm around Susan's waist who greeted Amelia and Fred with a bright smile. As for George he broke the news to Susan that he would not be attending the ball which caused a fight between the couple. It took the fiery Slytherin a day to calm down and forgive him for his careless actions. The couple decided on spending more time together to help their relationship grow.

As the three made their way to the Gryffindor common room Amelia could hear the loud thoughts of students walking by. She was trying her best to ignore the thoughts wandering around aimlessly, but as the days went by the voices eventually got louder and louder.

Amelia entered the common room to see Lee flirting with the Beaubaxton again. Odette was giggling and blushing as Lee worked his charm on her. 'Poor Katie' Amelia thought as she knew Katie hated seeing Lee flirt with other girls even though they were never truly dating. Though Katie was no where to be found.

As Lee said his most cheesy lines Susan asked, "Is he always like this?"

"Of course, that's Lee," Amelia said with a smile on her face.

The group ended up staying at the common room for longer than expected. Amelia found herself enjoying the light conversation going on between the group. She was already put in a better mood and when Fred would gently touch her hand Amelia's heart would flutter.

They soon made their way to dinner indulging themselves in the daily Hogwarts feast. Amelia grabbed a pork chop and listened as the group continued their conversation from earlier. 'Still no Katie,' Amelia thought to herself. Amelia hadn't seen her all day and was starting to get worried. Once dinner was over she quickly excused herself and made her way to her dorm trying to look for Katie.

Once she reached her room Amelia heard soft moans coming from inside. "Ohhhh..." She heard Katie moan. "Harder.." Katie moaned once again.

Amelia slowly backed away from the door her eyes wide and her face flushed. She found it weird listening to her best friend like that and quickly made her way down the stairs. Amelia's mind was racing with who it could be with Katie.

"What's got your knickers in a knot," Lee asked as Odette climbed onto his lap whispering and giggling in his ear.

"Nothing," Amelia said and felt her cheeks go hot once again, it wasn't her business to tell so she kept her mouth shut.