Chapter 3

Amelia woke up earlier than usual. All the excitement that filled her couldn't contain itself. Fifth year in Hogwarts was a new beginning for many wizarding careers. She would receive career counselling from Professor McGonagall herself and sit her O.W.Ls. When she opened up the red curtains to let some sunlight in, she received a couple of groans from her roommates, Angel, Alicia and Katie Bell. Both of them stayed in their dozed states so Amelia decided that instead of waiting for them to get ready in her dorm, she would kill time by visiting the twins.

With all the sneaking around the group did when they were younger, she knew exactly how to enter the boy's dormitory without being caught. After tiptoeing around she pushed open the door to the boy's dormitory only to find George and Lee sleeping too. Fred's bed on the other hand was empty. Clearly, she had woken up too early and not caring to wake the other two, Amelia headed towards the door to leave.

Just as she was about to reach the doorknob it spun itself and the door opened. Whoever it was obviously wasn't expecting someone to be inside the room so in they walked and crashed into Amelia.

Her terrible timing resulted in the perfect image: Fred standing there wet. His hair was soaked, and the small drops of water rolled down his cheek and onto his stomach. Amelia's eyes followed the droplet and set her eyes on his lean abs. Those four years off quidditch really paid off. A red Gryffindor towel hung dangerously loose from his v-line. The dull light did him no justice, but just enough sun crept into the room to put his perfect body on show. He looked godly.

"Amelia?" he sputtered taking a few steps backwards dumbfounded, "what are you doing here?"

She unintentionally disregarded Fred's question, continuing her gaze on his steamy muscular body and Fred took notice of this.

"Amelia?" he said gently and took a few steps closer. "Amelia Whisp are you staring?"

His movement and words woke her up from her trance and her once pink face now turned to a deep shade of red similar to Fred's towel. Her eyes that had just a few seconds ago freely roamed his body were now glued to the floor.

She sucked in a breath and explained how her roommates were asleep, so she wanted to visit him, George and Lee. But she spoke so quietly it was almost a whisper. Partly because it felt as if all the oxygen had been sucked out of the room but mostly because her breathing was so constricted and shallow because of the effect Fred had on her.

He took another step forward still not having skin to skin contact but close enough that he could hear Amelia's unsteady breathing. His hand reached out to tuck a single curl behind her ear. Slowly he brought his mouth to her ear, his hot breath making her breathing hitch once again. The scent of his strawberry shampoo engulfed her senses.

"I'm sorry. What was that you said?" he said mimicking her whisper.

She could feel her heartbeat, every single pound in her chest. Frozen she stood there with his lingering whisper. His hot breath against her skin, his strawberry wet hair, his steamy abs, the low towel was all too much. It took every muscle in her not to lean only inches forward to close the gap between her and him.

But she didn't have to resist any longer because shuffling from the two beds caused Fred to break eye contact. The moment was over, and Amelia made a bee line towards to exit mumbling a goodbye without even looking back.

Three chapters in. Let me know what you think. I made this chapter a little steamy.