Chapter 74

The first week was spent grieving the loss of Cedric. Amelia and Fred spent most of their week on edge, looking over their shoulder waiting for Alphard to strike back. But so far nothing had happened. Almost every night Amelia would wait by the Astronomy tower looking out for Alphard.

But nothing.

He hadn't sent a letter or a sign of any kind that he would be returning. Amelia wasn't sure what she was meant to do. She wasn't sure whether she should tell her parents or anyone, the girl was too scared to even think about him.

As the weeks went on and days went by. The Hogwarts year was coming closer to an end. Extra homework was being pilled on as Katie and Amelia rushed to the library just before lunch. They had been behind on most of their subjects as both girls had been spending more time in the bedroom.

"Oh God Professor McGonagall is going to give us another detention if we don't finish this," Katie whined as she wrote random spells on her parchment.

"I just want school to be over already," Amelia moaned as she scribbled wrong answers onto random questions.

"Honestly we wouldn't be behind in our work if it wasn't for Jordan and Weasley being so terribly good in bed," Katie groaned.

It was true Fred had been more affectionate than ever. Almost every morning afternoon and night the couple were in bed moaning each other's names. Most of their arguments and fights had ended up with Fred pinning Amelia up against the wall.

"Speak of the devil here they come now," Katie said pointing her head in their direction as the twin's and Lee made their way to the Library.

Their robes dragging across the floor, all three of them were fidgeting with their wands, as they gave subtle winks to Amelia and Katie. "Hello ladies," George smirked at the girls as he took a seat.

Fred wrapped his arm around Amelia giving her a passionate kiss, as he rubbed her thigh. She gave a small whimper before Lee and Katie made gagging noises. The group went on making small talk here and there, Lee and George began to mess around with Katie's work, by spilling ink all over her parchment.

"Fred stop it, I have work to do," Amelia's breathing was becoming heavier as she could barely concentrate with Fred kissing her neck. His lips were barely touching her skin which made Amelia flustered.

"We can work in the bedroom," Fred whispered in her ear, his voice hoarse. As much as Amelia wanted to 'work in the bedroom' she denied his request and went on with her work.

+

The day had mainly dragged on and the sun was starting to set. Amelia was sitting in the loveseat as Fred sat at Amelia's feet.

The group caught the attention of Harry storming into the room as he yelled "Bloody Malfoy!"

"What did that ferret do now," Lee asked Harry tilting his head as Hermione and Ron comforted him.

"Just being a typical asshole," Ron replied rolling his eyes as he took a seat.

Amelia remembered the countless time's she had told Malfoy to 'fuck off' yet he still didn't listen. She could feel rage and anger building up inside of her as Harry told them how Malfoy was disrespecting Harry's parents.

"Why don't we pull a silly little prank on Malfoy," Fred said as if a light bulb had just gone off in his head.

They spent the next hour or so, carefully planning their plot to embarrass Malfoy. Ron was surprising everyone as he came with fantastic prank ideas. They decided to place a small yet friendly spider in Malfoy's food. As he would run away from it, the twins would place a small leg lock charm on him making him trip and fall, while Peeves can dump ice cold water on him.