Chapter 66

A/N; Smut warning!

Her body slammed against the wooden door her back pressing into the doorknob as Fred pulled on Amelia's lower lip. Their bodies pressed against each other she could smell the strong cologne all over him. Amelia quickly unlocked the door to her dorm stumbling over her dress before falling back onto her bed. Amelia took in the scene in front of her watching as Fred tore of his belt throwing it across the room, before undoing his buttons.

Instantly he dipped down places love bites all over Amelia's inner thighs. "Ohhhhh Fred," Amelia instantly let a moan slip out as he began to pump into her. She gripped the sheets in complete pleasure as she felt her skin go on fire by Fred's simple touch. His thumb rubbing circles against her clit and his tongue dipping back and forth into her.

The night was alive with energy every ounce of her craved for Fred's touch and once she finally got it she hoped it would last forever. Her back arched as she heard the dirty words he spoke to her. "Scream my name. I want to hear you scream my name." Fred said sternly and Amelia happily obliged. She was getting closer and closer to climax, feeling the butterflies in her stomach her and her head going all fuzzy. But before Fred could take it another step forward he stopped and flipped Amelia over on her stomach.

"I'd rather see this pretty dress on the floor," Fred whispered into her ear as he unzipped it slowly before throwing it onto Katie's bed. Amelia was facing down at her bed sheets not daring to look back at what Fred had planned for her. For a while she didn't feel his soft touch on her only the cool wind dancing on her bear back.

Another minute went by and the warmth of his body radiated onto hers. Fred's hands gripped around her waist as he pulled her up. Amelia could feel herself getting more and more nervous by the second wondering how bad it would hurt.

Her nerves must have been so bad because Fred ended up saying "Just relax Whisp."

Fred kissed every inch of her body sending shivers up and down her spine. He lifted her head slowly and Amelia got a quick glimpse of Fred on top of her in the mirror. He grabbed his tie which he had thrown across the room earlier and placed it against Amelia's eyes. Tying it tight enough for it to not slip off but loose enough so it did not hurt Amelia.

"I'm going to take my sweet time with you," Amelia gasped as she felt him take of her underwear slowly and seductively. Next he unclipped her bra massaging her breasts teasing her as much as he could.

"Fred please," Amelia moaned feeling the desperate heart beat below.

"Fred please what?" He once again teased.

She was a bit embarrassed to say what she wanted so she kept quiet. "I said, 'Fred please What," He spat back at her. "Come on say what you want to say."

Her hand's and knees could barely hold her up anymore, "Fuck me!" Amelia said in a harsh tone.

"That's all you had to say Whisp," She could tell he was smirking at her.

Both moaned loudly as Fred began to thrust deeply into her. It took Amelia a while to get used to his size but soon she found herself enjoying his harsh pounding. She gripped the sheets tightly and felt the bed shake under her. The feeling of his hand spanking her was just the type of pain she wanted.

Fred pulled her hips back and forth groaning and moaning her name. His breathing heavy and beginning to come undone he slammed into her harder than ever. It was odd for Amelia to not be able to see what her lover was doing to her from behind. As much as she loved hearing Fred call out her name she wanted to see his face change.

"I want to see you," Amelia said in between moans and Fred simply obliged. He tore of the tie from her eyes and she caught her reflection in the mirror once again. Both their bodies were glistening in the dull moonlight. Fred's head was thrown back his eyes sewn shut and his mouth hanging open.

With every fibre in her body Amelia turned and thew Fred onto the bed, without hesitation she straddled his lap and began to ride him. Fred was rather shocked with Amelia's sudden outburst in control but gladly let her take it.

With his hands behind his head he took in the immense amount of pleasure Amelia was giving him. Her hair wild and free as Amelia bounced up and down. She took this small opportunity to quickly read his mind. "Say my name," She heard one of his thoughts say.

"Fred ohhhh," Amelia moaned dramatically. "Fred you're so big," she then heard him say 'faster' as well and did as his thoughts said. Amelia placed his hands on his chest and slammed her hips harder and faster as he called out her name.

Far too much friction was begin created between the two and they could find themselves coming undone to the sounds of each other's moans. With their final weak thrusts into each other they wrapped themselves in each other's arms smiling and giggling to themselves.

Their relationship was finally out in the open, their friends knew and were more than supportive. Amelia could see her future growing bright with Fred and she wanted every second with him.