Chapter 25

Amelia had reached her dorm room, after spending half an hour looking for Katie instead she spotted Ginny. The youngest Weasley told Amelia all about her night with Harry. They danced all night and when the two were saying their goodbyes Harry left a small peck on her cheek. Amelia didn't expect the two to end up snogging but she hoped harry would make a better move next time.

She opened the wooden door to her dorm, to find Katie sitting on her bed. "Hey Katie, did you end up talking to Lee?" Amelia asked not knowing what Katie was going to say next. "Amelia you better sit down for this." She was looking down barely making eye contact with Amelia. "I went to talk to him, and at first we kind of walked in silence. But before I could speak he cut me off. We ended up doing more than just snogging in Flich's broom closet" The heat in her cheeks began to rise. Katie was expecting Amelia to yell at her, she looked up to see her friend smiling widely. 

"Katie Bell, this is way better than talking. Snogging and above is better." Amelia was yelling with joy. She never knew Lee was that experienced. "Wait so you're not mad," Katie replied smiling as well. 

"Mad why would be mad." She was waving her arms frantically, before tackling Katie in a bear hug. "Wait are you guys official?" 

"I don't think we are, and who cares if we aren't. If this is what I get then I don't mind it." Katie blushed as her mind thought about Lee and her time in the closet. The two giggled as they thought about their relationships with the boys in their life. Amelia told Katie about Harry and Ginny getting together during the party. 

+

 It was the morning before the second semester began, Amelia was sorting all her books for the next day. Her roommates Alicia and Angel were arriving in the late afternoon, Katie and Amelia were going to pick them up from the train station. Katie at the moment was at quidditch practice. It was Oliver Wood's last year and he was making his players work extra hard. 

She heard the door open, thinking Katie might have come early from practice, but Oliver wouldn't let them leave early. Amelia turned around her eyes met the soft caramel, she instantly knew it was Fred. Amelia's body was pressed against her desk, the handles pressing into her back. "Wood cancel practice early?" A smirk on her face.

"No, I snuck out," Fred replied mesmerised by Amelia's chocolate brown eyes.

"Aww you snuck out for me" She smiled at the boy in front of her. Amelia didn't notice before, but his cheeks were red from quidditch, his hair was slightly messy. 

"Yes, of course, anything for you love." Fred pressed his lips against her's, slowly running his fingers through her hair. "Okay I have to go or Wood's going to kill me." He pecked her on the lips before dashing out the door. Amelia giggled at the fact he came all the way to her just to kiss her. 

Once she was done organising she made her way down to the common room. She spotted Lee in the green armchair, his head buried in a book. "Hey Lee." it had been a while since it had just been her and lee. "Hey, Amelia. What have you been up to." A smile forming on his lips as he spoke.

"How is Katie," Amelia asked teasing him. While taking a seat on the sofa.

"I'm guessing she told you." Lee chuckled a blush appearing on his cheeks. "We are doing just fine. But tell me how you and Fred are, the boy doesn't stop talking about you." 

"Fred talks about me." she gushed. Amelia didn't know Fred talked about her, she thought she was the only one.

"Yea he does all the time, he's crazy about you." Lee and Amelia talked for the next hour, discussing almost everything they could think off. Lee and Amelia always had a different relationship from the others. They never had to be around each other all the time to know they were close. Unlike the twins, Lee and Amelia would have long talks much like this one to keep their friendship stable. 

Soon after the heard the loud chatter of the twins along with Katie. "Practice went well I'm guessing?" Lee asked looking at the three who were laughing loudly. "Yeah, we used Oliver to test out one of our products," George replied in between laughs.

Amelia's eyes grew wide as she pictured how made Oliver would be. "We gave him one of our ton-tongue toffees." Katie laughed, Lee and Amelia were laughing with the three. Imaging an angry Oliver running towards the hospital wing. George took a seat next to Amelia while Fred grabbed the red armchair opposite Lee. 

"Alright I'm going to head for a shower," Katie spoke once the laughter died down. Lee watched as she made her way up the stairs. "Wood is making us work hard cause we got a match against Ravenclaw in the second week." George wiped the sweat off his forehead. "If we win against Ravenclaw we'll go up against either Hufflepuff or Slytherin." Finished Fred.

The three were so wrapped up in their conversation they didn't notice Lee leaving the room. He must have gone to his dormitory thought Amelia. "Alright I'm heading for my shower," Fred stood up making his way to the stairs. "Amelia darling would you like to join me." He smirked, causing George to make gagging noises. 

"Maybe another time." She rolled her eyes as she watched him go up the stairs. "You need to control your boyfriend," George spoke with a disgusted tone. "Speaking off boyfriends how is  Susan Wood, or should I say, Susan Weasley."  She said nudging a blushing George. (Susan Wood and Oliver Wood are not related they just share a last name) His eyes were sparkling at the mention of her, a small smile was pressed against his lips. 

"Susan is in Australia, she has family over there. Her parents were going to send her to some crappy wizarding school in Australia but luckily she moved to England to attend Hogwarts." George was about to ramble on when he noticed that Amelia's eyes were wide, her mouth in the shape of an O. 

"What, what's wrong?" His eyebrows were now furrowed, creases forming on his forehead. "You really like her don't you." George looked down scared to admit it. The boy was clearly crazy about her. 

"Yea I do. We've been sending letter all of Christmas. But then I get so nervous talking to her when she's at Hogwarts." He spoke softly not wanting anyone to hear even though no one was in the common room. George spoke about Susan and her family. Amelia loved seeing her best friend so happy. After their conversation ended she made her way back to her dorm room.

Amelia opened the door to her bedroom, she grabbed one of her books beginning to read. The bathroom door opened a few minutes later, Katie's hair was soaking wet, her nut-brown hair was combed back. She made her way out of the bathroom avoiding eye contact with Amelia. Following her was Lee his hair was slightly damp Amelia could see the water droplets forming at the ends of his hair, she could see the blush on his cheeks. "Urm hi Amelia," he spoke quickly before rushing out the door. 

Amelia looked over to Katie whose face was a bright red. The two didn't speak but instead burst out in a fit of laughter. Katie was clutching her stomach, trying her best to keep her laughter in. Amelia was slapping her hand on the bed. The room was filled with booming laughter coming from Katie and Amelia. 

They spent the rest of the day walking around the castle catching up with a few people who walked past them. During the late afternoon, Katie and Amelia waited to pick up their two other roommates, who each had written once or twice during the holidays. Angel had gone to Paris with her family, while Alicia had stayed in London with her parents. The four of them were freezing from the harsh weather conditions. The wind hitting their faces causing their cheeks to turn pink. 

All four of them caught up on their holidays. Angel was ecstatic when she heard Fred and Amelia were together. Katie didn't tell them about her situation about Lee as she didn't feel the need too. Angel and Alicia went to their group while Katie and Amelia sat with the twins along with Lee. 

Guys I don't know if I should complete the book or keep writing. I do have a few ideas to keep the book going. Let me know what I should do.