Chapter 73

Fred POV

Katie and I were sitting in the common room talking about our relationships with Lee and Amelia. I couldn't be happier with her, always making me smile and how she is in bed, I can't get over her. But at the same time I had been noticing how Amelia was slightly on edge again. I kept telling myself it was her Legilimecy causing her problems, but something was telling me it wasn't.

"Weasley!" I turned to see Cedric standing in the Gryffindor common room. "Oi Fred come here," he called out once again.

First year's had their eyes glued on to him, they looked up to him like he was so fucking great. Bloody bastard. "What's up?" I asked. The guy looked a bit tense, but who could blame him the first task was officially a day away.

"When I gave you the password for the prefects bathroom, I told you to clean up after yourself," Cedric said in a harsh tone as he held up a bra.

"That's not mine, my cup size is bigger," I joked but Cedric gave me a small shove before rolling his eyes.

"It's Amelia's give it to her and don't make a mess next time." Cedric said as he handed me the bra and walked off smirking.

I chuckled and walked back to my seat the bra still in my hands. 'Imagine Amelia in this,' I thought to myself as I held it up.

"Fred whose bra is that?" Katie asked as she leaned forward.

"It's mine," I said smiling and walked off to Amelia's dorm. Though something wasn't adding up. The night in the prefect's bathroom Amelia went back to the bathroom to get her bra, but she must have gone somewhere else.

Before entering her room, I put on her bra which took me sometime, because I could get it to fit me. "Hello darling," I posed against the doorway showing off my new look as Amelia laughed. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and posed once again.

"I look damn good," I said out loud before making my way to Amelia. She removed the bra and gave me a long kiss.

"So you're stealing my things now?" She asked as she threw it across the room.

I sighed and held her in my arms asking "Where did you go that night when we were in the prefect's bathroom?"

Amelia looked up at me her mouth slightly open, "Um I went back to get my bra like I told you." She pushed herself off me and tried to distract herself.

"Well Cedric brought me your bra and said you left it in the Prefect's bathroom," I spoke softly trying my best not to make her nervous.

"Then it's not my bra," She said firmly, and I did not want to push her but she was hiding something from me.

I stood up and made my way to her. Towering over her she avoided eye contact and kept her hands busy. "Amelia," I said softly. I placed my hands around her wrists "look at me." Her eyes met mine and tears were pooling. "Where'd you go?" I asked softly.

She took a shaky breath in and fell into my arms. I held her there thinking she had cheated once again. Sneaking out into the night, lying about where she went in would make sense. "Fred I can't tell you," she said at last.

Amelia wiped her tears and looked back up at me she went in for a kiss but I pulled away. "Did you cheat on me?" Tears were building in my eyes but I held eye contact with her.

"Oh God Freddie no," Amelia pulled me closer but I didn't budge.

"That would explain the lying," I said letting a tear roll down my cheek.