Chapter 15

"Now Amelia when your mother asks you where you got the twenty from, say you found it on the street." Her grandpa had just slipped her a twenty while her mother was preparing dinner in the kitchen. 

"Thank you, grandpa." Amelia giggled as she went upstairs to put her money away. Since she was little her grandparents always gave her some money every time they visited. Amelia placed her twenty dollar note in her blue wallet she got last Christmas and made her way back downstairs. 

The Whisp's had invited their next-door neighbour as well.  The Collin's were a lovely couple they had a son who went to primary school with Amelia before they moved towns. She was thrilled to see a friendly face again. Even though she loved her friends from Hogwarts, she loved catching up with her muggles friends as well. 

Finally someone my age I can talk to she thought to herself. It was getting a bit boring listening to her grandma talk about her cooking.

 Amelia helped her mum set up the table and waited patiently until the Collins family to arrive. She was wearing a brown knit sweater which was tucked into her black denim skirt and paired it with her new boots. Her hair rested at her shoulders with curls bouncing all over the place.

At exactly 7 the doorbell rang and her grandpa went to open the door. Amelia stood by the door and welcomed Mr and Mrs Collins. She waited to greet Enzo. He had gorgeous brown hair and his eyes sparkled in the moonlight, he looked like he had a growth spurt and now seemed much taller than Amelia. His sweater was tight around his chest and Amelia got a perfect outline of his abbs. 

"Hi, Amelia. Long time no see." Enzo had moved towns in year 5 she hadn't seen him since. Her family ended up moving as well for Hogwarts but she had no idea he was his next-door neighbour. 

"Yea I haven't seen you since the 5th grade how have you been." She couldn't believe it was Enzo. She remembered him as a scrawny shy kid. He barely spoke in class and didn't have many friends. The two used to talk occasionally but they weren't that close. 

"I've been good. How is boarding school." That was the lie her parents told people who asked about Amelia. Boarding school in America. 

"Oh right, that. Well, why don't you come in and I'll tell you about it." The two took their seats in the living area where the rest of the adults were and got to talking.

"I thought you had gone missing when I didn't see you for those four years. Your parents talked about you all the time, but you were never around so I thought something happened." The boy sounded nervous his leg was bouncing up and down and he kept avoiding eye contact.

"No no, the boarding school is very strict about technology and all that. I tried to visit as much as possible but I enjoyed spending my time there." She said trying to keep up with her parents lie.

"But enough about me. Tell me how you have been." The two talked like that for a good hour before dinner was served. Turns out the Collins family had gotten closer with her parents because there was no awkward tension in the air and they kept bringing up stories about going to lunch together or the park and so on.

After dinner, Amelia helped her dad clean up while her mum kept the guests entertained. Enzo offered to help but Amelia politely declined.

"Amelia once you're done cleaning up how bout we go for a walk. There's this great little ice cream shop around the corner." Was Enzo asking her out? Was this a date? No, you're overthinking it, he just wants to catch up as friends.

"Sure let me grab my coat and then we can go." Amelia went up the stairs with a huge smiled plastered across her face. She grabbed onto the wooden bars to open her cupboard when she heard a thud and a groan. Grabbing her wand from her pocket she turned around to see who or what it was. Amelia leaned forward to get a better look and noticed Fred on her bedroom floor.

"Fred" she whispered as he slowly got up. His hand pressed against his forehead. 

"Hey, Amelia." 

"Hey, Amelia? Hey Amelia? What the hell are you doing here?" She came here to get away from him. It had been less than four days and he had already found a way back to her.

"I thought you would be happy to see me." Fred gave her his puppy dog eyes knowing she wouldn't be able to resist. Before he knew it Amelia threw her arms around him and placed her head in the crook of his neck.

"Of course I missed you," she whispered into his ear causing goosebumps to appear on his neck. Fred pulled away. The two were so caught up in the moment she didn't realise he was bleeding from his forehead.

"Fred you're bleeding." without waiting for his reply Amelia grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bathroom.

"Sit" she instructed and he placed himself on the edge of her bathtub. Amelia brought out bandaids cotton and ointment. She spread his legs with her knee and placed herself in between his legs. "Now this might sting a little." She placed a small amount of the ointment on the cotton and gently dabbed on the wounded area. Fred winced but watched her as she concentrated on him. 

Both of them were so close to each other, she was in between his legs and her chest was in front of his face but he didn't mind the view. Amelia gently placed the band-aid on his forehead. She cupped his cheeks in her hands and looked into his eyes. Fred didn't know what to do with his hands so he placed them on her hips causing her to blush. 

The two were so close to each other. Fred wanted to kiss her so badly. "Freddie" she spoke softly as her hands went from his cheeks to his hair. "What are you doing here." Great job at ruining the moment her subconscious added. She stepped away and he got up towering over her.

"Um. George and I created a portkey so we could check on you." He said while walking out of her bathroom and into her bedroom. Trying to lighten the mood he said: "So this is what it's like to be in Amelia Whisp's bedroom." 

"I missed you" She made her way up to him and hugged him. This time not wanting to let go. There was a knock on the door but before she could answer her bedroom door opened and Enzo was standing there. "Amelia should we..." he didn't notice Fred and when he did his face dropped. "Who's this?" he asked

Left you guys on a cliffhanger. Let me know what you think of Enzo I felt like he had to be added in the story.