Chapter 56

The next couple of day's were building up to the welcoming of the Beaubaxtons and Durmstrang students. Every inch of the castle had been cleaned for the arrival of their guests, only yesterday Amelia caught Filch screaming at a group of first years for tracking mud into the castle. Amelia had more free time than ever but to her dismay she spent most of her time in the library. With professor Flitwick's extra homework and Professor Snape's assignment on "Confusing Concotion" Amelia barely had any time to spend with her friends, let alone any time with Fred. Her hair was tied back in a low messy bun as she scribbled on the last couple of sentences for her potion's assignment. Letting the ink dry Amelia looked out the large window noticing how the sun had already set which meant dinner would be served soon. Her stomach growling at the though of the delicious feast but her mind growing excited as the Beaubaxtons and Durmstrang students would be arriving shortly.

Packing away her books Amelia exited the library and began to make her way to the great hall. With only a turn away from the great hall she felt a cold hand wrap around her wrist before spinning her into an abandoned corner. Without looking back up at the stranger the familiar taste of Fred Weasley came crashing down on her lips. His lips were rough against hers; Fred's hands were wrapped around her waist pressing Amelia against his chest.

"God Whisp I've been waiting for you all week," Fred said catching his breath. "It's been torture without you," He growled into her ear once more.

Without letting him speak Amelia gripped his collar tightly pulling him in. His hands were roaming her body before making their way up to her hair, in one quick motion Fred snapped the band making Amelia gasp at his harshness. Her thick locks resting on her shoulders as Fred ran his fingers through her messy hair. Amelia slipped her tongue into his mouth welcoming the warm touch as their lips were practically moulded together. Fred pushed her up against the wall now towering over her, his smell was intoxicating, and so strong Amelia felt herself drowning in it.

"Fred, stop," Amelia mumbled but Fred continued to kiss her neck. "Stop," She said once again.

"Wha- what's wrong," He asked pulling away from her but keeping his distance to a minimum.

"We're going to be late, remember the foreign students are coming today."

Amelia received a small peck on her lip before the two made their way towards the great hall. She tried taming her hair, but thanks to the humid weather and her make out session with Fred her hair was a mess. Fred quickly fixed his collar and the two entered the Great Hall.

Professors were running around making sure the students of Hogwarts were on their best behaviour. By the looks of it Professor Sprout was lecturing the Hufflepuff table on how to behave when the foreign students arrive. Amelia quickly took her seat beside Katie listening in to the group's conversation. George Lee and Katie were all discussing the about the new students visiting Hogwarts paying no attention to Fred and Amelia's presence. Soon everyone had taken their seats and Dumbledore began to give his speech. Barely paying attention to the headmaster Amelia only heard bits and pieces of his lecture. She would constantly glance towards Fred seeing his lips were a swollen pink thanks to her bitting on them, his hair was wild ginger strands sticking up and his shirt untucked.

"And now I welcome you the Beaubaxton students," Dumbledore stretched his arm out towards the doors which opened with a loud bang. Multiple girls wearing silk blue pirouetted their way to the front of the great hall. Every boy in the room was captivated by the Beaubaxton's dance making most of the girls roll their eyes. Ron and Harry were staring mindlessly at the girls passing by and Amelia could see why. Her eyes now skimming past the different girls dancing in perfect synchronised rhythm. Each girl smiling as they danced in front of their audience, and in every move they made the Beaubaxtons had charmed butterflies to appear and flutter around them. Amelia's eyes landed on someone who looked all quite familiar. Her brown hair tied back into a slick low pony tail and a small smile rested on her lips. Amelia met the girls piercing grey eyes instantly knowing who it was. Arline Calloway. Arline's smile grew bigger as she gave a quick wink at Amelia making her blush. The performance came to an end and the Beaubaxtons took their seats at the Ravenclaw table. 'Arline was a Beaubaxton that would explain her accent' Amelia thought to herself. She couldn't wait to show the French girl around Hogwarts. Amelia didn't notice before but now a very large women was sitting at the teachers table. The woman looked very tall, maybe even taller than Hagrid. Her hair was drawn back in a shining knob at the base of her neck and she was dressed head to toe in satin.