Chapter 24

A/N: Smut Warning

Katie's POV

"Lee can we talk." I practically blurted out, instantly regretting my decision. "Um, yea sure." Thank Godrick he agreed if he didn't I would have probably died of embarrassment. Lee and I made our way out of the great hall. We were walking around the castle in awkward silence.

"Lee, last night" But before I could finish I was cut off by Lee's lips crashing on to me, I was startled by the kiss but soon melted into it. I felt my back hit the brick wall, his hands on my waist. He broke the kiss, grabbing my hand and leading me into Filch's broom closet. Lee locked the door and muttered something under his breath. While I stood their awkwardly. There was a small light hanging above us, illuminating the small room.

He made his way to me pushing me against the wall, his hand went from my waist to my ass. Smacking it making me yelp Lee was smirking at the effect he had on me. He kissed me with passion, his tongue snuck his way into my mouth the familiar warmth making me shudder. His hands wrapped around my inner thighs, instantly my legs were wrapped around his waist. The throbbing feeling going through the lower half of my body.

Lee's hands fiddled with the buttons on my shirt, undoing them as fast as possible. He took in the view of my red lace bra. "Godrick Bell." he murmured under his breath. His lips went down to my neck making me moan, he knew that was my sensitive spot. Lee's lips were hot against my skin, he trailed down to my breasts kissing them before looking back up at me. "How about I make you cum, like you made me cum."The dirty words left me breathless. Lee never spoke to me like this, but then again we were doing things to each other that we would never do before.

Lee's hands crawled up my skirt pulling down my panties. The throbbing was unbearable, all I wanted was him. His head was now under my skirt, his hair tickling my thighs. Lee's tongue began to swirl around my clit, I hissed at the pain causing lee to chuckle. He worked his way deeper into me moans escaping my lips. "Fuck Lee don't stop."  I tried to stop myself from screaming his name, but I couldn't. Lee sucked and nibbled, my knees beginning to shake like crazy. He must have noticed my shaking because he soon brought out one of his hands wrapping them around my inner thigh. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my back arched against the wall. My entire body felt as it was going to fall apart from the pleasure. "Merlin, Lee, I'm cumming." I heard myself say. The pressure had been released, I could feel the warm liquid run down my legs though lee was quick to lick it up.

He was now facing me, his eyes met mine. I could see the lust and hunger in them, but I could also see love and joy underneath. A soft smile formed on his face. I was absolutely speechless at what just happened. He brought his lips to my ear, his warm breath against my skin caused the hair on the back of my neck to stand. "I would ask if you enjoyed that, but your moaning made it clear that you did." Lee's smile was gone, now only a smirk on his lips. He made his way out of the closet chuckling.

I stood there shocked by what just happened. I wanted to talk to him instead he ate me out, though I wasn't made about it. I quickly grabbed my underwear which was somehow hung on the back of the door. Amelia was going to kill me. Making my way back to my dorm room, I took a quick shower and waited till Amelia arrived.

This chapter is a bit short, but I wanted to give you a Katie POV at one point.