Chapter 78

Amelia watched as the owl flew into the clouds. His wings soaring at an alarming height before disappearing into the clouds. Amelia stuck her head out the window in a haste, her eyes wide trying to figure out whether or not her plan to find Alphard would work. Amelia was only testing out a theory, thinking Naroh knew where Alphard would be.

Her mind was spinning with what would happen if Alphard replied, or made her join. Her throat went dry, and her breath became shaky. Amelia slowly brought her head back from sticking it out the window and leaned against her desk. She hung her head low and closed her eyes.

God she was so scared. A tear rolled down her cheek and fell onto her desk, she wiped her cheek angrily. Hating the fact that she felt so scared and helpless. Every time she was alone, her mind would instantly go to Alphard, and she hated herself for that.

It could have been the fact that the windows were open or the fact that she was so frightened, because Amelia could feel goosebumps covering her arms.

Just then the door slammed open making Amelia jump. Katie had a crazy grin on her face as she practically screamed at Amelia, "You! Have! Got! To! See! This!" Katie said as she tried to catch her breath.

Amelia could see the wildness in her eyes, there was definitely something going on which made Katie go crazy. "What is it?" Amelia asked.

"Follow me," Katie said before running out the room, Amelia tagging behind trying to keep up with Katie.

The two girls rushed down the stairs, Amelia's curiosity was running wild. She had no idea what to except. A couple laughs and sniggers could be heard as Amelia reached her last steps. Katie abruptly stopped turning to face Amelia, "Are you ready?"

Amelia looked at Katie with slight confusion on her face and gave a weary nod. Katie then smiled widely, and Amelia couldn't help but do the same. Katie grabbed Amelia by her arms before spinning her around to show what was going on.

In the middle of the common room stood Lee with his camera and the twins. Though one of the twins looked slightly different. Amelia could feel her mouth hanging open she stared at the twin who no longer had fiery red hair. Instead, one of the twins stood by the fire completely bald.

"Oh My God," Amelia said as she began to giggle like crazy. "Is that Fred?" Amelia kept telling herself that one of the twins was bald. She never thought she would see something like this.

"Nope it's George," He grins at her, chuckling to himself as he rubs his head.

Amelia felt another presence stand beside her, she turned to see it was Angelina who looked at George with a huge smile on her face. "George what have you done?"

Amelia hadn't spoken to Angelina since the whole Arline situation. But the two were on good terms now and Amelia was glad they were.

George walked over to Angelina flipping his imaginary red hair back before rolling his tongue. "Well, you see Ms Johnson. We were cooking up some new ideas for the joke shop, and came up with a toffee that makes you lose your hair."

Amelia looked at him closely as did Katie and Angelina, as they took in the bald sight. "And I was part of the experiment." George finished as his pink lips fell into a small smile.

"Good news is the product works, bad news the charm lasts for an hour," Fred joined in as he checked the time on his watch.

George rubbed his head and winked at the girls, "I don't see it as bad news. I think I can pull off the 80-year-old retired look."

Amelia sniggered as she watched George throw his body onto the couch. Amelia took a seat in the loveseat as Angelina sat beside her on the arm of the chair. "I can see the sun's reflection bouncing off his head," Katie giggled as she walked past the two girls taking a seat next to George.