Chapter 37

It was the morning of the quidditch match. Katie had woken up extra early mentally preparing herself for the match. The girl was nervous, her palms were sweaty, legs were bouncing up and down. "Morning Katie." Amelia removed her blanket and made her way to the bathroom. 

"Amelia can you put my hair in two braids," Katies whined annoyed with her hair. This was completely normal, every time Katie had a match Amelia would tie her hair into two tight braids, that was step one. Then she would hype her friend up giving her the best advice possible which was step two. After that Amelia would make sure Katie would have a good amount of breakfast step three. And step four was quite simple, throwing a party after the match. 

Amelia began to brush Katie's hair while she sat down bitting her nails. "Katie you're going to do great." She said parting her hair. 

"You're one of the best chasers this school has ever seen." Amelia began to braid her hair, making sure it was tight and neat. 

"Even Oliver agrees," Angel said waking up. Step two was in motion Amelia thought to herself. Once Katie and Amelia made it to the great hall, Katie had calmed down. The Gryffindor team was sitting together. The twins were in their red and gold uniform. Fred's hair was slightly messy, his ginger locks falling over his forehead. He was standing over Harry looking at his new firebolt. The entire team was examining Harry's new broom. Fred's arms were folded and Amelia took notice of the veins in his arms. His facial expression was serious as he listened to Oliver go on and on about the match. Fred met Amelia's eyes and they immediately softened, she blushed at the fact he had caught her staring and hoped he didn't see as her cheeks reddened but he did. 

Katie sat down beside Lee starting to pile a large number of scrambled eggs onto her plate. "Kat darling you better win," Lee whispered into Katie's ear making her blush at the sound of her nickname. "Of course we will." She winked back at him. Step three was going well Katie was eating her breakfast which meant she would be well prepared for the game. 

"Aren't you going to wish me good luck Whisp?" Fred brought his lips down towards her ear, his breath against her skin. Amelia was feeling unusually uneasy around him, it could be the fact that he looked very handsome in his quidditch uniform, or she had been caught staring but she began to play with her fingers and started bitting in her lips. 

"Yea good luck." Amelia tried her best to make minimum eye contact. Fred must have noticed her change in mood. Fred sat down beside Amelia, he turned his body towards her pressing his chest against Amelias. Fred's hand snuck its way onto Amelia's thigh, where she saw the veiny hands again. "Something wrong Whisp." He spoke again, teasing her. Before Amelia could respond Oliver spoke. "Alright everyone follow me. Harry guard the firebolt." Fred got up, she didn't need to look at him to know he was smirking at her. 

Half an hour later Professor McGonagall announced to the students to make their way to the quidditch pitch. Lee made his way to the teacher's area where he would be commentating. Amelia sat with Hermione and Ron. The two looked very nervous for their friend. 

Soon the two teams were in the air, Harry had the fastest broom and was doing really well. Amelia watched as Fred made his way across the field. "There goes Bell she passes to Johnson. Johnson goes by Novack and scores." The crowd erupted in cheers, Fred high five Angelina giving her a smirk, which made Amelia's blood boil. 'What is going on with me today. It's not a big deal he just high fived her.' Her thoughts were interrupted when Lee announced 50 points for Gryffindor. 

"Now Harry just needs to find the snitch," Hermione said shaking Amelia in excitement. 

"Johnson pass it to Bell, she knows what she's doing."