Chapter 68

Drool-stained cheeks, heavy eyelids, and sore necks. Amelia and Harry had spent their night stuck in the library trying to find a way for Harry to get through the first task. If it wasn't for his laziness Amelia wouldn't be stuck in this position. Around 10 Hermione and Ron had left to see Professor McGonagall, by 1 Amelia read every line of every book trying to figure out how Harry could breathe underwater and 3 in the morning Amelia had fallen asleep. She awoke to the high-pitched squeals of what sounded like Dobby.

"Harry Potter sir, you must wake," Dobby shrieked as he tried to wake Harry. Amelia could feel a headache coming in as she lifted her head from the hard desk.

"Uhh Dobby," Harry spoke in his hoarse morning voice.

"Harry Potter must get to the task now." Dobby shook Harry once again. "I was seeing you and Miss Whisp with the books and knew I need to bring Sir Harry Potter gillyweed," Dobby brought out his hands holding what looked like seaweed and it reeked off an indescribable smell.

"Dobby what exactly is that?" Amelia asked as she wiped the drool of her face.

"Miss Amelia this will help Harry Potter with the task," Dobby further explained how to use it and vanished a couple seconds after.

Harry wasn't as excited as Amelia was about the gillyweed, he was far to scared to question if it would work or not. Harry and Amelia quickly parted their ways, as Amelia heading off to her dormitory looking like a complete mess, while Harry went down to the black lake. She entered the common room hearing people chat excitedly about the next task. Bets were being taken once again by Fred, George, Katie and Lee but Amelia was far too tired to care.

As soon as she reached her room she hoped she could squeeze in an hour-long nap before the match, but thanks to Fred annoying her she couldn't.

"Ameliaaa," He sang in an annoying tone as she tried to burry her face in her pillow. "Oh Ameliaaa darling."

"Fred shut the fuck up," Amelia groaned into her pillow trying to drown out his voice.

"Oh sweet, sweet Ameliaaa. It's time for you to wakey wakey," Fred sang once more.

Amelia lifted her head up from her pillow and snuck her hand up Fred's thigh. She maintained eye contact with him as she batted her eyes at him. Fred sucked in a sharp breath as he felt Amelia's hand get closer and closer to his now hard on. She brought her lips to his neck sucking gently and grinding against him as he murmured "Fuck keep going."

Instantly Amelia pulled back smirking at him, "You know what I think I'm going to go take a shower," She said as Fred looked quite shocked.

He sat on the bed utterly speechless as Amelia slowly dropped her robes to the floor. She unbuttoned her shirt, throwing it to the side and slipped out of her skirt. Leaving herself in only her black underwear she unclasped her bra and slid out of her panties. Fred's jaw was practically on the floor, even in Amelia's morning state Fred found her oh so attractive. Her smirk turned into a smile as she met Fred's eyes she left him with a teasing wink before heading off for her shower.

+

The wind was crisp, and the atmosphere was filled with chaotic energy. The twins were running around harassing people into placing bets, while Katie and Amelia helped occasionally. So far there was no sign of Ron and Hermione, but Amelia figured they were with Harry.

"Oi come on mate, we saw those galleons in your pocket," Fred nudged a fifth year trying to get him to spend his galleons.

"I really don't want too; I've been saving up. I want to take this girl out for butterbeer," The fifth year had his face littered with freckles. He seemed quite shy and innocent, and Amelia hoped the twins would stop bugging him.