Chapter 4

Amelia's first class was History of Magic. She loved history in her muggle school so learning about Hogwarts and Wizarding history it made equally interesting. Professor Bins, ghostly body flew to the front of the classroom asking everyone to take a seat and begin taking notes.

Finding a seat at the back of the classroom she sat alone, preparing her quill and ink. She could see why everyone was already bored with Bins. His voice was so monotone which was putting half the class to sleep. Amelia didn't mind it, she struggled a bit at first losing focus here and there, but regained it once Bins came to the good parts.

Her second class was Herbology which she absolutely dreaded. Amelia never understood anything Professor Sprout was talking about, so it was a relief the first lesson was just going through the curriculum and safety measures.

Lunch came around and Amelia avoided sitting with the boys, so she took a seat next to Katie Bell. She and Amelia had been dorm mates last year when Katie moved from America. Thankfully, she was dorming again with Katie this year.

"Tell me all about your summer," Katie pleaded with a mischievous smile, loving to hear about gossip but she would never admit to it.

"There is nothing to tell. I spent my summer at the Weasley's place and that was it." The word Weasley made Katie's eyes twinkle.

"Weasley! Did you and Fred end up snogging." Amelia's eyes went wide and her hands plastered around Katie's mouth. "Nothing is going on between Fred and me."

"Yea sure I believe you." A smirk came across her face. Katie and Amelia had been dorm mates last year. That was when Katie moved from America. She ended up having a good timing playing Quidditch and became a beater. 

+

Amelia made her way to Potions and immediately spotted the red head walking towards Snape's class. This morning's memories came flooding back and she remembered his flirtatious smile and him tucking her hair behind her ear. She shuddered the goose bumps off that were slowly appearing on her skin. So lost in thought she didn't realise the class beginning to take their seats and she scurried inside only to find one empty seat next to no other than Fred Weasley. It had been fifteen minutes of silence between the two before Fred whispered to Amelia.

"You know I had a great morning, did you?"

She didn't have to look at him to know a smirk was across his face, "Look I shouldn't have snuck in like that I'm sorry."

"Actually, how did you get into my room without being caught love? " The word 'love' alone caused the butterflies in her stomach to go wild. Heat rose to her cheeks and she could feel herself blushing.

"Well, that's for me to know and you to figure out," Amelia spoke in a cheeky tone with a small giggle. "Now pay attention before Professor Snape kills us both."

And just like that all the tension from this morning was gone. They walked to their next class which was Defence Against the Dark Arts with Professor Lupin. In this class the two of them sat separately, Amelia with Katie and Fred with Lee.

Professor Lupin talked about Boggarts and how they would be experimenting with them in their next class. Even though Lupin's class was so fascinating Fred's eyes never left Amelia. She barely noticed with her rigorous note taking and keen interest in the topic of Boggarts. Halfway through the class a light gust of wind lifted Amelia's skirt revealing a small section of her lace underwear. It lasted for less than a second and she took no notice. Fred on the other hand scanned the classroom like a hawk to find out who had done it. And there was Stan Warbeck, smirking to himself staring at Amelia unaware that he had provoked a certain Weasley.