Chapter 48

Amelia spent most of the morning packing though she kept getting distracted watching her show on the muggle laptop. She had packed most of her clothes there were only a few spares lying around. Her parents had left for work, leaving Amelia alone in the house. 

Earlier during her shower, the Legilimecy was beginning to take over, but Amelia controlled it before it got out of hand. Her hair was in the process of drying leaving some parts of her wet. The sun was shining brightly flowers blooming all over the place. Summer was always her favourite time of the year. Everything about it felt amazing.

It was around three which meant Fred should have come by now. Her head would look out her window trying to spot Ford Anglia. The poor girl was very nervous to see him again. As usual, her palms had gone sweaty and her head was filled with all the horrible things that could go wrong.

Naroh noticed Amelia's nervousness, making his way up to the girl chirping at her before flying to her drawer. He began to peck at the locked drawer trying to tell her that he would be here soon. "Naroh, you better not tell him our little secret," Amelia whined at the little bird. 

Soon a pair of bright lights flashed in Amelia bedroom window, even though nothing was out there she knew Fred had arrived. "Amelia are you ready." Fred's voice came echoed from the car and into her bedroom. Amelia looked around at the mess in her room, clothes were still all over the place. 

"No. I still have to pack." Amelia shouted back into nothingness. She heard the sound of Fred groaning which meant he was crawling out of the Ford Anglia and making his way into her bedroom. 

The freckled boy appeared in front of her his caramel eyes meeting hers. He was wearing a yellow and black striped shirt with black loose jeans. The boy smiled at her before running across the room to Amelia. Fred's hair had grown longer and it tickled her face as he embraced her into a warm hug. The two of them smiling. Amelia's head buried into his chest and Fred sat his chin on the top of her head taking in the fresh smell of coconut. "I've missed you." She said to him wiggling her way out of his grip. 

"I've missed you too." Fred smiled back at her. "Do you need help with packing?" He asked looking down seeing the sea of clothes spread across the wooden flooring. 

"Yeah sure. Is George still on his date?" Amelia began to make conversation. She grabbed one of her large shirts folding it before placing it into her suitcase, Fred mirrored her actions doing the same with another shirt.

"Yea he still is. He got all dressed up and was so bloody nervous." The two laughed as Amelia tried to picture George getting dressed up. 

"Looks like both the Weasley twins have girlfriends." Amelia blurted out remembering Angelina telling Amelia about her night with Fred. Instead, Fred looked at Amelia confused about what she said. 

"What are you talking about." He asked trying to make sense of her statement.

"You and Angelina," Amelia said like he knew what she was talking about. Amelia hated herself for bringing up the foul memory. Her mind thought of the two kissing and making love, she balled her fist. 

"What are you talking about?" Fred asked again. Pushing his long ginger hair out of his face. 

Why is he lying to me she thought to herself. "Angelina came up to me the night after the last quidditch match saying you two had a great time together and somehow ended up fucking." Her tone was becoming harsher. Amelia was growing even angrier at herself for putting herself in a terrible situation. 

"Nothing happened between us, and even if it did why are you so angry about it." He spat back. Amelia hated fighting with Fred but she wanted to know why he was lying about it.