Chapter 67

As Fred slipped on his ring and Amelia patted down her hair the couple were getting ready for their 'double date' with Arline and Isidora. "Can you put this on for me," Amelia asked as she held up the pendent Fred had given her on her birthday. He did as told and the couple smiled at each other.

Fred was wearing a collared shirt with a blue quidditch sweater on top along with his black flared jeans which were cuffed. Amelia was wearing one of her tank tops pairing it with a puffy jacket along with her favourite black boots. She was feeling quite nervous wondering if the whole 'double date' would be awkward.

During class Fred would try and talk her out of the idea but she simply did not budge, somehow she was regretting not caving. It was too late now, and their date would be starting soon so the two made their way down to Hogsmeade hand in hand. The crunching of the snow beneath their feet could be heard and it seemed as if everyone at Hogwarts had decided to come and visit Hogsmeade. After a silent five-minute walk Amelia and Fred reached the three broomsticks. Since their relationship was now out in the open they no longer felt the need to dine in a small, outdated restaurant. Amelia squeezed Fred's hand tighter as she spotted Arline and Isidora who were very touchy with each other in the small booth.

The three broomsticks on a Saturday early afternoon meant a crowd was going to follow. And so Amelia pushed past a couple drunks, pushed past some squealing fourth years trying butterbeer for their first time and finally made it to their booth.

"Ahh Hello Amelia," Arline stood up hugging Amelia and kissing the sides of her cheeks. "Fredrick," She said sitting down.

"Oh, uh you can call me Fred not Fredrick," Fred said wondering how she figured out what his full name was. After a quick awkward introduction Amelia decided to order four butterbeers in the hopes of the situation becoming more fun.

"So, Amelia, Arline has been telling me that she's been teaching you how to become a better Legilimen," Isidora said breaking the silence.

"Yeah she has but our lessons are now going to be coming to an end," Amelia said sweetly taking another sip of her butterbeer.

She noticed Arline had shifted closer to her, "We can continue our lessons if you want. After all I do enjoy spending time with you," her hand had made her way to Amelia's thigh and instantly Amelia felt comfort in the French girls touch. Of course Fred noticed the way Arline was touching Amelia and wanted nothing more than to slap that smirk of her face, but he held himself together.

As seconds turned into minutes Amelia and Arline chatted away while Fred and Isidora bonded over their love and passion for quidditch. "Yes but have you seen the way Gwenog Jones looks when she winks to the crowd. That shit is hot," Isidora said across the table laughing with Fred.

"Fair point but she's nothing compared to Wilda Griffith. I mean have you seen that body," Fred rolled his head back and whistled.

"Fred!" Amelia said quite surprised at how he was talking.

"Sorry sorry," He replied.

"Nah you're right she is hot, "Amelia joshed and continued her conversation with Arline.

Arline on the other hand was ignoring both Fred and her own girlfriend but Amelia hadn't noticed this as yet. There was the occasional whispering into Amelia's ear making Fred slightly jealous, along with her hand was making its way higher and higher up Amelia's thigh.

"Well, what do you say should we continue our lessons?" Arline smirked getting closer and closer to Amelia.

"I don't know, with N.E.W.Ts coming up it'll just be extra work," Amelia sighed wishing she didn't have to prepare for another Transfiguration exam.