Change

{POV Terrence }

Weeks and weeks of hard work was finally getting ready to pay off . All three of us had been working like crazy yet still found time for each other .Things were so stressful yet so fun at the same time . With finals coming up we were all studying like crazy especially Pj I had never seen him so focused . Whenever he had free time he was running flash cards and taking practice test. Q was not only making sure that the venue for the after part was perfect he was also spearheading our home renovation . The house looked amazing  adding in two office spaces one for two of us to share and one in case someone needed quite time . Revamping our bedroom and bathroom for all three of us . Q even got us a custom made bed for all three of us to sleep in comfortably thought we always end up  cuddled together . To make sure we had time for each other we had established a routine . Every morning we got up and went for a jog well more like a race whoever won got to choose what we had for breakfast . I hate running but I went to spend time with them . Usually Q would "let" Pj win so we have been having omelettes ever day at this point we have had eggs in every kinda way. The best part about going on morning runs was showering together. That connection with each other that moment together is so hot.There would be mornings it would be so hot we would almost make love.Our sex life had slowed down but it was replaced with sweet moments . At nights when we were all at home we would take baths together . Being sandwiched between my men hearing about there day is something I treasure .  We even found time to have dinner together with my mom at least twice a week . The day finally came it was the day of the Bet awards the day when all of our hard work pays off. Our outfits were delivered and we are going to be the best looking guys at the event . After our morning run our shower got so hot today we gave in and made love.  Pj and Q went to school With an extra big smile while I went to my moms to check on her before going to the venue . I pulled up to her house and saw another car in the driveway . I walked in and heard my mom laughing like a school girl . before walking up the steps I announced myself . The last thing I wanted was to see my mom with some guy . 

Hey mom it's Terrence can I come up ?

Hey hunny yeah  Come up (V)

I walked up and saw here sitting on the couch fully clothed with a well dressed man . I exhaled glad I wasn't interrupting my mom having a good time. Hey mom I just stopped by to check on you before tonight .

hey hunny Im great allow me to introduce you to the men I was telling you about Dr. Mark Wade.(V)

Hey its great to meet you finally (M)

Great to meet you as well , My mom tells me you were one of the doctors who knew she wasn't crazy . I wonder why then she stayed in so long . 

Terrence !(V)

No Its ok I mean our meeting wasn't ideal . I was assigned as your mothers Psychiatrist and I knew she was no more crazy than the rest of us . The more we talked the more we started to connected and I wanted to give what we have a chance . I fought very hard to have her released but your fathers legal team was tough . (M)

Then they took him away from me said he was getting to invested in me . (V)

I used to visit her everyday still and now that she is out we actually have a chance to be together . (M)

Im just glad that my mom finally gets to live the life she deserves. I hope that you are coming to add to her happiness and not add to her trauma. 

Honey Im so proud of the man you have become , how you became half a decent man being raised by your father is a miracle . Despite what your father tried to teach you about me I've never been a weak person . Ive always been independent and I stand on my own and Mark understands that . (V)