Your mine

My day was spent babying my sore ass wincing as i sat in desk . School was over and i went to the exit to wait for him . I couldn't believe i actually listen to him . He walked up to me smiling . He pulled me into a kiss and before i fell into his kiss i pushed him back .

Are you crazy i don't need this school knowing my business. Whatever is going on between us can stay between us .

You scared ? You don't want people to know i spanked that ass and your mine .

don't say that out loud ! I can't believe i let you spank me my ass hurts .

You came so you liked it . You do what i tell you you won't get another spanking . You don't listen so your ass will probably be red and sore a lot .

Scared for my ass i just walk to my car and got into the passenger side . I pulled my pants down to cool my hot ass on my cool seats .

Pull your pants up you didn't ask to do that .

I am a grown ass man i do as i please

You just don't listen do you get out the car .

No I'm not getting out
He pulled me out and pulled my pants down bending me over the car

You will learn to respect daddy smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

Owe owe I'm sorry please daddy I'm sorry

That's better get your ass in that car and pull your pants up

I can't believe he spanked me again my ass is on fire . And, what makes him think he can just claim me . I don't care for him i mean he turns my on sexually but mentally he does nothing .

You know for someone who claims to be so smart you are really dumb . I spanked your ass earlier for disrespect. Then you make me do it again .

I don't know why i let you do this to me . I can't believe you made me call you daddy my ass hurts so bad .

I like that your ass hurts cause i know i did that . You called me daddy and you let me spank you cause you want me deep down. But, you won't let yourself cause you got this mean ass image you wanna uphold and all these rules and steps you wants . Why don't you let it grow i wanna make love to  your mind not just your body .

In his own way he just got a really deep maybe he is smarter then i thought . I might just see we're this goes I'm going to have to for the sake of my ass .
How did you know we're my House was

Your info was on the sheet you really are stupid

I'm not stupid asshole ( he raise his hand at me ) I'm sorry I'm sorry please please don't spank me i can't take anymore

Oh you just turned me on that was so sexy i wanna make you beg

Beg for what ? What are you gonna do with me ?

Everything but i want you to beg for it beg me to take your ass and claim it as mine . Beg me to let you cum beg me to do it all .

I hate that you turn me on so much let's go inside . I walk him into my house i laugh watching him look at everything in amazement .
I find it funny i have all this but that means nothing to you does it i said rubbing my ass .

I mean i knew you were up tight but you uptight and rich but no i don't care about this . I still demand respect your sore ass is proof of that .

This man is driving me crazy and i can't deny i want him .

I can see you thinking you look so cute . You say i turn you on why don't you make the first move . I made mine at the school .

I'm sorry daddy for being a bad boy let me make it up to you. I was discussed by myself i sounded like a bitch . I got on my knees undoing his pants my mouth dropped to see his thick long black dick . He was biggest I've seen even in porn .

Don't be scared your a big boy you can take it .

Um sir  this shit is huge
I took him in my mouth as deep as i could sucking him licking his tip. He actually taste good . I looked up at him and licked him full length .

You are such a dirty boy

You have no idea . I kissed the top of his dick licking the pre cum . I began deep throating him feeling him in my throat . Bobbing my head fast hearing him moan my name turned me on .

Take me to your room

Yes daddy

You driving me crazy 

I brought him up to my room i stripped down to my bare skin

Bend over the bed

Please don't spank me again please

Im not all about punishment baby just watch 

I laid over the foot of my bed arching my back and spreading my legs .

Look at that ass you got the fatty, I love that it's so red and tender . You were such a bad boy . This is mine now .

He stuck two fingers into me i moan as my eyes roll to the back of my head .

Your so tight you must be a virgin well not for long

I'm not a virgin but I'll be whatever uhh you want me to be daddy

That's what I'm taking about . But you a virgin to good dick cause once i put this on you you will want me all the time .

If you want me take me make me yours

You are already mine , spread your ass

He stuck his tongue in my ass it felt so good his tongue going in and out of my ass . Slapping my tender ass giving me to sensations pleasure and pain .

Get up on the bed on all fours . Tell me you want me do you want me baby ?

I want you Quan take me now 

I can believe i was going to let him take me. I mean he already spanked me in his weather i like it or not . I think I'm ok with that .

That's what i like to hear

He entered me abruptly taking my breathe away . I felt him in my chest teasing my prostate . He was tearing my ass apart . I have never felt this kind of pleasure ever . He grabbed my hips pounding into me . Pressing my back making me arch my back even more . He was hitting it so good i just started going off .

Oh my gosh fuck me good daddy this dick good

Yeah baby you like that shit ? This ass is mine now your mine . Yell it out loud tell me your mine .

I'm yours daddy I'm yours ooohhh this dick is good

This ass is amazing your mine now baby all mine and i want you too feel like this all the time . Nothing but pleasure .

He slapped me ass and told me to turn over

Hold the rod of the head board and don't let go . If you do i will spank you all night long . Understood?

Yes

Yes what

Yes daddy i won't let go
He entered me slow stroking going in and out teasing my prostate . He kissed my legs as the laid on his shoulders . He had complete control and i loved it . I never thought i was the type to like being dominated . But, in this moment i felt someone pay attention to me and make me feel good . He sped up fucking me so hard i began crying out his name moaning uncontrollably.

Baby are you ready to cum for daddy ?

Yes daddy yes I'm so close i screamed in agony as he sped up increasing my rise to orgasm .

Let's come together you ready baby ?

Yes daddy yes yes I'm cumin I'm cuming !!!!
I came all over myself and he filled my insides with his warm seed .

I have officially claimed you as mine all mine