Recovery

I wake up on a panic when i see that Qs isn't in the bed . After last night i s'aime the worst . He runs in the room .

Baby calm down I'm right here i was just on the balcony. I called the precinct they said Raheem will be sent to a mental health center in Atlanta . We will also have an order of projection for three years .

I just hope he gets the help he needs for his sake and our lives .

Everything is gonna be ok from now on i promise I'll never put you in danger again .

I don't care about that just don't leave me .

I'll never leave  you ,now  we are not gonna let that ruin our break we only have three more days until we have to go back . Let's make the best of it let's go to a luau.

A luau in Hawaii amazing but don't those happen at night ?

Yes my plan is to fuck you silly and then go to the hidden  waterfalls the cops were telling me about .

Sounds like a great day to me but let's save the Hawaiian food for tonight how about i cook for you .

Only if you do it naked after i fuck you .

You don't get sick of fucking me ?

Never,  i wanna fuck you everyday for the rest of my life . Do you get tired of me fucking you ?

Never i wish you were inside me every second of everyday .

Don't tempt me .

I have a question though

Ask away you know I'm an open book

Have you ever slept with Pj or joker ?

Joker and I would never have sex together ever . Me Pj one night freshman year almost hooked up but our friendship is worth more to us then that .

So how does Pj really feel about me then ?

Pj loves you he's the most transparent person i know he would tell you if he didn't like you . He thinks hurt a great fit for me he told me so .

To be honest Q I'm just alil shook up but your right let's not let this ruin our trip .

Yes please don't worry your lil mind about this daddy got you . There is a jacuzzi on the balcony let's go out there and order in breakfast instead i want you to relax .

Let me cook for you daddy i want to .

Fine as long as i get to watch you .

Let's put on some music. I put on Pick me up by Tamar Braxton . It lifts my spirits and i start to dance . He smiles at me with a look of joy and desire . I make some steak and eggs and biscuits and gravy alil southern cooking in Hawaii.

Baby you really shouldn't have it's only two of us you didn't have slam in the kitchen like this .

I don't mind i gotta keep my man fed make sure that sexy ass stays plump .

For a bottom you really like my ass .

It's fucking sexy after we eat I'm gonna eat you out and suck your dick and your gonna fuck me on the balcony so hard that the whole resort hears how good you fuck me .

How can you say that and expect me to sit here and eat .

Your gonna have to cause if you don't clear your place nothing for you .

I'm supposed to be dominant here .

Your always the dom daddy hurry up and eat my ass is quivering thinking about having you inside me .

This food is so good you should really open up a restaurant or something .

Nope my food is only for the ones i love . Before my mom was sent away she taught me how to cook .

How can your dad just leave her in there ?

Cause he's an ass with no soul he left my mom and now he left me . At least he's gonna give me money and not throw me away completely.

At least you won't be alone I'll be there .

What about your lil brother ?

Pj will keep and eye out for him and I'll be there to spank his ass when he needs it . It's not like my mom is gonna care .

It's crazy how much we are alike we are meant to be together .

Don't get all mushy on me now i cleaned my plate it's time for you to do what your promised .

Oh i have every intention of doing everything i said . Let's let the food digest and then go in the jacuzzi for alil fun .

The longer you make me wait the harder I'm gonna fuck you.

Then maybe i should have you wait a week .